Fan Fictions

IPKKND SS: Holding On and Letting Go, Parts 1-5 :) - Page 30

-carpediem- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it though it ws heartbreaking.u cnt do dis to us hayley.khushi'l b alright na.dnt do dis us.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow. That was an amazing update. I loved it. I feel so bad for arhi. Cant wait to read what happens next
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a very beautiful and emotional update 😭 !!!! Felt so bad for both of them !!!! Update soon plz!!
Thnx for the pm!!!!
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
continue soon
slgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh no!! Thats sad!! 😭
Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hayley..Sigh. That was something..You outdo yourself with every update. This was heart-breaking. Though Khushi is the one suffering from cancer my heart broke for Arnav. I cried..it was so beautifully written..felt like I was experiecing Khushi and Arnav's pain in each line I read..my heart kinda feels heavy too. You are not a depressive writer, you are a gifted one.

Now I am going to re-read this update and cry all over again <3
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ahhh!!!!!!...im just sooo loving this...👏👏👏👏👏
call me a sadist depressive bt i love wen one of da leads is involved in a BIG accident or suffering from a FATAL disease...da emotions dat these situations bring r jst eloquent
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazingly amazin...well yes u made me cry..sooo much pain..it gave me goosebumps ...plzz give a happy endin...pllzzz
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So depressive as u said
just completed reading prev. Parts this is just superb one.
Oh man she has cancer poor girl
love arhi scene very much.
Writer42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hayley,

Once again you have captured the pain and the agony of both cancer patients who try to hide their disease from loved ones as much as possible and the loved ones who get to know anyway. Cancer is like that you can't hide it no matter how hard you try. Eventually it comes out rearing it's ugly head for all to see even if they don't want to see it or show it.

You understand your characters very well and the pathos and despair they suffer through is clearly conveyed in your writing that is both poignant and gripping. You are a good writer who knows how to capture sadness and set the mood and prepare the reader for what is to come good or bad. Very real and very beautifully written. Love the plot and story. A gifted writer.

Regards,

KF