Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Bristy.. Can I hug you for this post?🤗🤗

It was very very much needed.. i'm with you all the way!
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am with you all the way!!
nature-lover thumbnail
Some positivity is really needed at this point in this forum.Thanks for posting such a wonderful post dear.  I was appalled seeing so much negativity in the forum once that was fun place to be. I used to be a silent reader and joined after seeing so much positiveness, always supporting each other and always being optimistic even during low times in the show, also got attracted to creativity side of this forum like creation gallery, pictures, FF/OS/SS, predictions and what not the list goes on.
Yes we have to ignore those posts who are just trying to instigate and disturb the harmony of this forum. Its so disturbing to see like that.
I would also like to request  my forum friends who decided not to post anything or stop participating in forum activities to rethink their decision. You people are such wonderful writers and please ignore those posts which are disturbing.😃
Also a sincere request to those members who are spreading negativity. There are some rules to be followed everywhere either on road while driving or in school/class/ college. Similarly there are some rules in the forum too so please read twice before posting anything as lack of this knowledge can hurt so many people.
Whatever it is we are here for Barun and Sanaya who are doing wonderful job as ARHI. We are here to support and appreciate the hard work they and the rest of the cast and crew put just to entertain us.
So Im requesting my forum friends once again please keep supporting our show and cast and ignore those unwelcoming posts or report them as dev team is always there to take care of it. And yes always keep smiling😃
Edited by arhi-sarun-fan - 12 years ago
LoveArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Yes.. I am with you 😊 I haven't keep trackk of the forum post since last 2 weeks , so i am not very well aware about the bashing.. but i agree that this is not the way to behave in this forum..
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Love you for this post, Bristy, much needed and well said!!! I haven't been much on the forum the last day or so, and now I'm glad I missed most of the negativity!!! Let's keep this place positive and the best way to do that is to ignore the bashing posts and just not reply to them!

SaRun and the entire crew work so hard to give us our daily 20 minutes of entertainment ... can't we do this much for them?!
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Bristy, right?😳
I'd like to add my 2 cents too😳
Haven't interacted with u ever. Have been active in other forums not too much here but i have started because i have fallen head over heels in love with ArHI.😳 I haven't missed one single epi n of course one single rabba ve. They r kind of registered in my mind!!😆 Missing them as hell too, getting very frustrated too but waiting patiently coz i know they will happen soon😃
I would just like to say that this forum rocks and that we should not let negativity affects us at all. Barun is a fab actor n nobody can give justice to ASR like he does. He has got the class, right attitude n personality n physique for it!! Not to forget his subtle acting!! ⭐️
Sanaya is too good. I love her to the core. A breath of fresh air from those bucket filling tears in other shows from other main female leads n the excessive use of glycerine
.Khushi is happiness personified!!⭐️
I love Barun n Sanaya. I love Arnav (yes with his flaws n kharoossness😛!!) n i love Khushi for her chirpiness n positive way of viewing life😃)
I really dont post in bashing threads n i would not start now. It is understandable at a certain point when crazy fans start pouring in n ask for the entry of their fav stars. There is no dearth of fanatics around but wat is sad is to see Arnav fans fighting with Khushi fans n vice versa instead of living like one big family under one roof!! Let fanatics spread their negativity but let us counteract n stay united. Arnav n Khushi are two opposite personalities n the story is about how Khushi will change this man n mould him for love. It's a journey towards love with its ups n downs so lets enjoy it!!

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I M VERY SAD. BCOZ I THINK NOBODY FEEL SAD 4 KHUSI. TYPING FROM MOB. EVERY1 BASH KHUSI
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bristy, well needed post.  Hopefully it will make a difference for members to understand that constructive criticism about a character is not bashing. 
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Lovely post bristy!!!! I am in definitely... i love IPKKND and its forum like i have never loved any show and any other forum..

This was much needed post right now actually!! guys pls dont fight over petty issues and just lets enjoy discussing abt our favourite show in a healthy means obviously...

Thanks for the pm hun!!
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Lovely post Bristy! Am totally with you!

However, wasn't even aware of all these negative threads. 😆