Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Week That Was (Page 2)

rosegold Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
frankly i missed some points before i read your post... excellent recap and wonderfully put...
i completely agree, it was an imp week story wise...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Edited on page 1 Tongue

Edited by -Nithi- - 17 December 2011 at 8:59pm

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
thanks for having a post abt the show!!!! and abt ARHI!! 

great analysis... i also think even though we didnt have much of arhi this was a really important week in the show a lot has happened to insure our sweet khushi an arnav end up together.. ATLAST.

Juicee_Sushie Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Fantastic synopsis of the weeks viewing!!!

Loved it & it made the weeks viewing much better to take after reading your re-cap of it!!!

Great post!

the_rain IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Loved your weekly 'Bak-Bak' LOL

It was a good way to refresh my memory on last week..Thanks for it..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
awesome analysis diya Hug

i found da week pretty out of da blue and with major track changes. i know most ppl in da forum loved arnav's empathy & respect towards blah cuz we very badly wanted blah's exit. but i somehow found it hard to digest especially arnav's reactions towards her. i thought he sympathized her more than empathy and that's what i find pretty difficult to swallow. i guess arnav has changed by leaps and bounds and that's what CVs wanted to showcase. so if that's da case, then it's ok and must be something wrong with my eyes & mind ROFL

i thought few epis got way too dragged; monday's one precisely. i didn't enjoy khushi's sudden sympathy towards pervert when she stopped to hear him out but thank god she broke off her ties amidst her family

i hope things move faster next week! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Absolutely lovely post Diya. I loved all the episodes last week. The show did indeed progress leaps and bounds. Now can we please get some Arhi moments next week. Both are single and should be ready to mingle Tongue

@bold ... sau baaton ki ek baat ... Can we get some Arhi please ... we're starving here! LOL

But I have to say hats off to the cv's ... they stuck to their guns - they did a whole two weeks without any wicked scheming dominating saas or even a wicked scheming vamp, without any glitzy glamourous wedding scenes, without any romantic lovey dovey eyelocks, and got the story moving ... and THAT is what has kept the trp's high! Even the drama was not OTT - neither the Shyam revelation to Khushi - in other shows it would be in front of a million people, with the camera focussing on everyone's face twenty times ... here it was very private and very intense ... one slap, some low voiced furious words ... and done! And it's the aftermath which is the shattering part ...

Similarly the Arnav La break up - very maturely handled, and again no OTT drama, no bawling sobbing spurned woman and so far she doesn't even seem to be turning vampish!

This week the show moved on story alone ... Arhi will come in due course, but we have to wait patiently, because this week the focus was NOT on Arhi. And I for one am glad the story is moving!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smitar IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Anjali-Shyam: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi! Wink

Go to top