Saath Rahega Always
Saath Rahega Always

Good at making banners?!?!

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged

hey....

just wanna ask...who are good at making banners here in this forum???.. if not good at least who knows how to make one?.....im one of those who enjoy making banners...

i was wondering...we could start a banner contest for SRA...but we also need some others to make to have a contest...so..??? anyone interested??...i already made one...two actually...but i think we need more for the contest...anyone interested...then let me know..so we could start the contest...this forum really needs KRISH-PEEHU-SOHAM up there.. LOL....

mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

hey khushi, i have followed u until here LOL...u know what, if we get a "member of the week".....ull keep winnin that every week LOL...ok so the banner, i never made any banner but for the first time, i made one of SRA in january.....now that banner is really old and i had only included, krish, peehu, soham, palak and nitin.......[by the way, i took the pics u uploaded...dunno if u mean or not Confused] even i wanna know who else is good in makin banners!!!Big smile

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

hey khushi, i have followed u until here LOL...u know what, if we get a "member of the week".....ull keep winnin that every week LOL...ok so the banner, i never made any banner but for the first time, i made one of SRA in january.....now that banner is really old and i had only included, krish, peehu, soham, palak and nitin.......[by the way, i took the pics u uploaded...dunno if u mean or not Confused] even i wanna know who else is good in makin banners!!!Big smile

hmm...that's ok...u can use those pics....so...whenever we'll start our banner contest...ill be expecting to see your banner there...LOL

mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

hmm...that's ok...u can use those pics....so...whenever we'll start our banner contest...ill be expecting to see your banner there...LOL

but no point in giving that banner cuz its too old and i know i can make a better one with more new pics!!! but i'll have to use ur pics!!! Big smile anyway, looks like nobody is interested about the banner Confused I was excited since january!!! LOL and i am still excited and will stay excited until we have the banner contest LOL LOL 

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

Originally posted by khushix

but no point in giving that banner cuz its too old and i know i can make a better one with more new pics!!! but i'll have to use ur pics!!! Big smile anyway, looks like nobody is interested about the banner Confused I was excited since january!!! LOL and i am still excited and will stay excited until we have the banner contest LOL LOL 

i was excited ever since this forum has started LOL...if there's a new show and a new section for it, i would always go and participate in the banner contest even though i dont watch that serial LOL...i just hope there will be more members who are interested in making banners...

Kris_25 Newbie
Kris_25
Kris_25

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
hey! i can make banners too but not that good as khushi's...i mean, i've seen her banners which won in saarrthi, kesar & remix forum and they're really good!
djpagal Senior Member
djpagal
djpagal

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
i dont know how to make a banner but i shall stand back and watch the amazing photo shoppers at work
Shruthilaya Goldie
Shruthilaya
Shruthilaya

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 1:34am | IP Logged
i'm learning how 2 make Confused ... but if there's a contest, i'll definately take part Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index