Wat we shud do abt this forum? (Page 2)

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

Originally posted by khushix

hey payal...

i like ur idea of having a fanclub of our favorite characters...and also the SRA Creations....i was going to mention that in the forum....SRA CREATIONS- like avatars, siggy...maybe posters and others stuffs...i think is a very good idea having that...esp. for me..

now im just thinking..how did you come up with that idea...coz' once we start making our creations, i would really get addicted to it...i mean, i love graphic designs, and doing other stuffs when it comes to making ur own creations....ill sure have fun... LOL

khushi, same here!!! even i would get addicted to SRA creations although my creations aren't that COOL like urs Big smile but ok since ur tellin me that ull get addicted ........well...i am gonna help u to not get that ADDICTED cuz i care for you, and ur already doin a lot for this forum, so i want u to pass college as well...so dont worry...me, payal, will be here to tell u when to go study and when to watch sra, ok LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

anyway, i am glad that u ppl liked my ideas, and hope that it will help us to have more members and once we have more members, we might have new wonderful ideas Big smile

hehehe...LOL....well...if that's what you wanna do then fine...u tell me when to study and when to watch SRA...but i have to tell this that its already my summer vacation here...im free..Clap..no college! no studies! only computers, forums, and TV!..LOL...im a television and computer addict!

mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

hehehe...LOL....well...if that's what you wanna do then fine...u tell me when to study and when to watch SRA...but i have to tell this that its already my summer vacation here...im free..Clap..no college! no studies! only computers, forums, and TV!..LOL...im a television and computer addict!

awwwwww...ur so lucky....i still have to go like 2 months to college Ouch...

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 6:29am | IP Logged

hmm...that's ok...we cant do anything...school is school...college is college...Wink atleast its better than getting married...LOL

mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:06am | IP Logged

hmm...that's ok...we cant do anything...school is school...college is college...Wink atleast its better than getting married...LOL

haha...i would rather get married than goin to college ....lol...LOL LOL LOL LOL  for me, both are headaches! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  i would rather spend my life in watchin SRA to know what's up with krish, peehu n soham......LOL LOL LOL LOL 

djpagal Senior Member
djpagal
djpagal

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
nice .. umm too bad we cant make predictions of what is going to happen like we can write minni stories for sath rahe ga always itll be kool :D
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:20am | IP Logged

haha...i would rather get married than goin to college ....lol...LOL LOL LOL LOL  for me, both are headaches! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  i would rather spend my life in watchin SRA to know what's up with krish, peehu n soham......LOL LOL LOL LOL 

good one..LOL both are headaches!!!.....ya...i would rather watch SRA..LOL

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by djpagal

nice .. umm too bad we cant make predictions of what is going to happen like we can write minni stories for sath rahe ga always itll be kool :D

well...that would be nice....but as you know...most of us dont have sahara yet....so...maybe when we all have our sahara back..we can write our minni stories or predictions like what you said....Wink

mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Ok ppl, I know that Neha has been replaced by some other actress, and even Krish is out, but I still want to start everythin we've mentionned...we'll open a fanclub for NEHA MARDA and KARAN RAI!!!

so let's start ppl!!!

Go to top