Saath Rahega Always
Saath Rahega Always

Wat we shud do abt this forum?

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Tonguehey guys....

i was wondering that we should do something about this forum... i think we should start something which we all can participate..maybe a contest or something...i think we should start it now and forget about a moderator...we cant wait for months to have a mod and start some activities in this forum...we can all do it on our own...right?

so...who is with me???

...if you are, then start posting some names of which/what kind of activities we should have...list it down then we can vote on which to start first...at least we could have a bit fun...Wink

khushi..Wink

priya64 Goldie
priya64
priya64

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:29am | IP Logged
yeah i think its a good idea
but just wanted to say whats happening to the video updates for the show.. are u or anyone else been uploading it? coz i cant find it.. frm what i know the cricket match are over..
other than that some contest wud be intersting which can involve everyone
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya64

yeah i think its a good idea
but just wanted to say whats happening to the video updates for the show.. are u or anyone else been uploading it? coz i cant find it.. frm what i know the cricket match are over..
other than that some contest wud be intersting which can involve everyone

well...the video page have not been made a sticky topic yet...i used to upload them but we still dont have sahara one that's i couldnt upload the latest ones...the cricket match isnt over yet...there is still another ODI... the last match will be on april 15...so i guess we have to wait..if you cant find the video page, here's the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=159684

mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Khushi, i am with you...we seriously need to do something to keep this forum alive, what if we open our favorite characters' fanclub LOL LOL LOL LOL [its, cuz i've been addicted to indian idol forum...maybe i got that 4rm there]

and i also think that we should open a thread for "SRA CREATIONS"...i mean, u remember when u had the krish-peehu creation as ur siggy...i think MEMBERS HERE should post their creations... i agree that its not a wonderful idea but until we get a lot of members, we should start small stuffs

and ya, the reason why i said i am kinda losing interest in SRA...first its because for 3 weeks, Sahara schedules were so messed up and now i dont even have any idea of which episode come when...b4 they used to show on friday, what happened from monday to thursday, but now, its so messed up that i don't even know when i can watch the repeat episodes (in fact, they are only showing 1 repeat of SRA...) and the second reason, is cuz...the story is moving to shikar's dad, palak's dad and bla bla.. ( u know what i mean) + krish is not even shown on the episodes....and lalit n soham are like in the episode just cuz they think they have to protect peehu......and.....

anyway, that's all...

dil_kya_kare22 Groupbie
dil_kya_kare22
dil_kya_kare22

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
hey i totally agree with you kushi and lucky charm14.

i like lucky charms idea of a fanclub every1 can put up their views and also we cud hve a lil profile telling every1 about each of the characters like their name age etc. and also the creations idea.

mayb we cud do a ur fav episode or a where is the story headed section. or maybe a wat the members mite hve wanted 2 happen instead of wat happens in the series.

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:55am | IP Logged
hey payal...

i like ur idea of having a fanclub of our favorite characters...and also the SRA Creations....i was going to mention that in the forum....SRA CREATIONS- like avatars, siggy...maybe posters and others stuffs...i think is a very good idea having that...esp. for me..

now im just thinking..how did you come up with that idea...coz' once we start making our creations, i would really get addicted to it...i mean, i love graphic designs, and doing other stuffs when it comes to making ur own creations....ill sure have fun... LOL

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:57am | IP Logged
ok guys...so what else?...we already suggest the following:

1. Banner Contest
2. Member of the Week
3. Fanclub of our favorite Characters
4. SRA Creations

keep thinking guys...keep suggesting..and dont forget to post it... Wink
mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushix

hey payal...

i like ur idea of having a fanclub of our favorite characters...and also the SRA Creations....i was going to mention that in the forum....SRA CREATIONS- like avatars, siggy...maybe posters and others stuffs...i think is a very good idea having that...esp. for me..

now im just thinking..how did you come up with that idea...coz' once we start making our creations, i would really get addicted to it...i mean, i love graphic designs, and doing other stuffs when it comes to making ur own creations....ill sure have fun... LOL

khushi, same here!!! even i would get addicted to SRA creations although my creations aren't that COOL like urs Big smile but ok since ur tellin me that ull get addicted ........well...i am gonna help u to not get that ADDICTED cuz i care for you, and ur already doin a lot for this forum, so i want u to pass college as well...so dont worry...me, payal, will be here to tell u when to go study and when to watch sra, ok LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

anyway, i am glad that u ppl liked my ideas, and hope that it will help us to have more members and once we have more members, we might have new wonderful ideas Big smile

Go to top