Dekha Ek Khwaab

why I like Uday

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kakacool123

kakacool123

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
i'm new to the forum, i usually just read all the great posts, but since I have been watchin the drama I just could not help but say how much I love Uday. Star My sister thinks I have lost the plot because I keepin telling her how much I love Uday. she doesn't even know who he is. whenever I talk about him she replies, not that "prince dude again".

back to the topic, the reason why I like prince UdayveerEmbarrassed
HES NOT LIKE THE TYPICAL PRINCE CHARMING GUYS YOU GET IN FAIRYTALES, I MEAN HE HAS ALL THE TRAITS OF A PRINCE
HANDSOME
INTELLIGENT
HOT
YUMMY
ELEGANT
CHARMING

AND THE LIST GOES ON...Wink
BUT HE DOES NOT HAVE THAT GOODY GOODY, I WILL SAVE MY PRINCESS TYPE PERSONALITY ( IE THE PRINCE IN CINDERELLA FOR EXAMPLE)
HE HAS GREY SHADES TO HIS PERSONALITY, WHICH MAKES HIM MYSTERIOUS AND DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE OTHER PRINCES, WE HAVE COME ACROSS. AND ALSO GIVES HIM ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT(PLESASE DONT HATE ON ME, I DONT MEAN IT IN BAD WAY) JUST THAT THE GUY NEEDS GET OUT OFF THAT POWER AND MONEY MIND SENT HES IN.

TELL ME IF  U AGREE

THANK YOU Tongue

Edited by kakacool123 - 17 December 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMGshena07OmaRamdass_Poulomi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why I like Uday" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
yeah we all do!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top