Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

JJKN QUIZ......PARTICIPATE AND WIN (Page 4)

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by NKSUDHIR

Originally posted by drrkamra

Originally posted by NKSUDHIR

Buffie If you ask questions from Ramayana, may be I will be able to answer SOME, but TV serials, remembering what color shirt and stuff, I AM A FAILURE, BUFFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know ," Umar ke sath sath Yadashat bhi kam ho jati hai".

Good luck ALL THE YOUNG GIRLS, this is your GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY to win something good.

Didi so true! Apni closet mein kya kapde pade hain yaad nahin rehta aur yeh serials ke wardrobe yaad rakho, woh bhi jo ek baar dekhaLOL

I know, we Indian people has so much clothes that we wear these suits for once and hang it in the closet to collect the Dust and go and buy new ones for next party.

Look at these girls, how creative and smart they are!!!!!!!. They go to school, study and at night they use their creative heads to Create these questions from the Beginning of the show. Hats off to you girls

ClapClapClap..mujhe to yeh bhi yaad nahin hai ki maine kal kya pehna tha office mein..aur yeh ladkiyan 3 saal pahle ka puch rahi hain...

Such good memory na. Wonder if they remember 19 times table or all the dates in history so well LOL

*shikha* IF-Dazzler
*shikha*
*shikha*

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
aaaaaaah! they're so hard!!
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apurva

here are my set of Qs

1. in which party did armaan met Jessica? Jessica Bedi Launch Party
2.where did armaan meet mandira? and the name of the person who was flirting with jassi? Lavanya fashion show
3.jassi(chashmish) was dreaming of armaan in a disco and a song was played in the background, what was the song?
4.the gift that both mallika and jassi(chashmish) chose for armaan? Crystel rose
5. the colour of jassi's(chashmish) salwar kamiz when she left GM forever? Purple
6. the name of armaan when maddy transformed him into a chick?
7. what colored combination was armaan wearing when he first confessed Raj that he loved jassi?( i mean the suit and the shirt) White suit, white and blue flowery shirt
8. first time armaan tells smth to jassi holding her chin what did he say? and what song Raj sang on this particular incident?
9. what did jassi present armaan in Singapore and vice versa? i think i know -- was it that one blue shirt? those japanese kinds
10. the first girl that Raj actually fell in love with? not jsssi Arundati?
11. the name of Bindiya's husband? Mohit
12. the name of maria's child? Freddy

I CANT THINK MORE WRITE NOW. MAYBE I SHALL ADD LATER. STILL THINKING.
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

1) What colour was Armaan's shirt when he first proposed to Jassi.....and who did her ask as to what would look good on him before he went to propose....and what was he waering when he asked that somebody as to what will look good on himEmbarrassedBig smileBig smile....too eazee LOL ...

blue shirt, white suit.  Asked Ila.  I think a blue or maroon shirt with capris.  Confused 
2)What colour was armaan's sherwani when he first got engaged to mallika Wink..this is march 2004

Golden/yellow

3)When was he first slapped on screen????(NO, it wasnt infront of ruby mom's house...thinkkkkkkkk)

From a gang, who is teasing jassi..blah

4)What does armaan say when he first talks to jessica.... Wink

umm at the launch - Im armaan suri LOL 

when he woos her, green doesnt look good on her.

5)Who was armaan's first onscreen GF.....sept 2003 Wink

6)Who did he once say that he wants to marry(it wasnt mallika or jassi....it was someone who mona nowadays copies Wink ....hell, i made it too simple)

lol Mandria

7)where was armaan when jassi breaks her hand(she broke her hand when she was trying to hide him from mallika)....and he was with a chick who was called----------?????????????february 2004

At some disco / dont know who Confused 
8)when does armaan slip a ring into jassi's fingers(NO, not in amritsar...muchhhhhhhhhh earlier LOL )

while looking for a ring size 4 mallika and his eng.
9)When did armaan first meet purab Wink ...and  your opinion on Purab's 3 metre long vintage car that he used when he was in mumbai(dont forget....P said that he was based in delhi...so when he came to mumbai, he had this hilarious CAR LOL )

Outside some building ConfusedConfused 
10)When did armaan first see J and Purab together...(clue..the vintage car was omnipresent in those episodes.... LOL )

11)What colour suit did Armaan wear to jassi and purab's engagement Wink ....and when purab goes to greet him on the engagement day, armaan actually excuses himself and goes to talk to a family friend....now who were they....i'll give you choice
a)Mr.mehta
b)Mr.kapoor
c)Mr.Singhania

12)What colour was jassi's salwar when she went for the engagement party ????...j and P's engagement...and finally, J got pissed with meenakshi sinha and she leaves...who drives her home Embarrassed

red, armaan

13)In singapore, what does armaan confess to jassi on the bus/tube/whatever it wasBig smile

he doesnt love mallika

14)why did armaan actually go to singapore.....and who was the chick who flirted with nandu ignoring armaan???????...her name is.................????????

Yana flirted with nandu.   

15)armaan ACTUALLY ONCE threw a party in celebration of aryan's birthday....when was it and what was his ulterior motive....(clue...it was thrown for a certain somebody but she didnt turn up and thus armaan bluffed to mallika, puru and ila that the party was for aryan's ) 

16)what was nandu's two girlfriends' names......Embarrassed

Chestna, pari LOL 

17)what did he promise his second GF but couldnt give her what she had asked for as he  left his credit card/cheque book at home....jan 2005

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

I will try my best to answer most of them..lets see

here are my set of Qs

1. in which party did armaan met Jessica? jessica bedi launch show

2.where did armaan meet mandira? and the name of the person who was flirting with jassi? lavanya party

3.jassi(chashmish) was dreaming of armaan in a disco and a song was played in the background, what was the song? suraj hua madham

4.the gift that both mallika and jassi(chashmish) chose for armaan? crystal rose

5. the colour of jassi's(chashmish) salwar kamiz when she left GM forever? light blue

6. the name of armaan when maddy transformed him into a chick? HAWA HAWAII

7. what colored combination was armaan wearing when he first confessed Raj that he loved jassi?( i mean the suit and the shirt) black suit and white shirt i guess

8. first time armaan tells smth to jassi holding her chin what did he say? and what song Raj sang on this particular incident? he siad "mujhe tumahari zarrorat hai both for work and for himself

9. what did jassi present armaan in Singapore and vice versa? i think it was blue t-shirt

10. the first girl that Raj actually fell in love with? he thought he fell inlove with arundhati

11. the name of Bindiya's husband?

12. the name of maria's child?

I hope most of what i attempted are right

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marvelous.malks

Originally posted by Apurva

here are my set of Qs

1. in which party did armaan met Jessica? Jessica Bedi Launch Party
2.where did armaan meet mandira? and the name of the person who was flirting with jassi? Lavanya fashion show  (WRONG)

3.jassi(chashmish) was dreaming of armaan in a disco and a song was played in the background, what was the song?
4.the gift that both mallika and jassi(chashmish) chose for armaan? Crystel rose
5. the colour of jassis(chashmish) salwar kamiz when she left GM forever? Purple (WRONG)

6. the name of armaan when maddy transformed him into a chick?
7. what colored combination was armaan wearing when he first confessed Raj that he loved jassi?( i mean the suit and the shirt) White suit  (WRONG), white and blue flowery shirt
8. first time armaan tells smth to jassi holding her chin what did he say? and what song Raj sang on this particular incident?
9. what did jassi present armaan in Singapore and vice versa? i think i know -- was it that one blue shirt? those japanese kinds

10. the first girl that Raj actually fell in love with? not jsssi Arundati?
11. the name of Bindiyas husband? Mohit
12. the name of marias child? Freddy

I CANT THINK MORE WRITE NOW. MAYBE I SHALL ADD LATER. STILL THINKING.
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

I will try my best to answer most of them..lets see

here are my set of Qs

1. in which party did armaan met Jessica? jessica bedi launch show

2.where did armaan meet mandira? and the name of the person who was flirting with jassi? lavanya party

3.jassi(chashmish) was dreaming of armaan in a disco and a song was played in the background, what was the song? suraj hua madham

4.the gift that both mallika and jassi(chashmish) chose for armaan? crystal rose

5. the colour of jassis(chashmish) salwar kamiz when she left GM forever? light blue (WRONG)

6. the name of armaan when maddy transformed him into a chick? HAWA HAWAII

7. what colored combination was armaan wearing when he first confessed Raj that he loved jassi?( i mean the suit and the shirt) black suit and white shirt i guess

8. first time armaan tells smth to jassi holding her chin what did he say? and what song Raj sang on this particular incident? he siad "mujhe tumahari zarrorat hai both for work and for himself (half part correct)

9. what did jassi present armaan in Singapore and vice versa? i think it was blue t-shirt

10. the first girl that Raj actually fell in love with? he thought he fell inlove with arundhati

11. the name of Bindiya s husband?

12. the name of maria s child?

I hope most of what i attempted are right

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by moondust

buffieeeeee..thanks for using me in the example! Tongue ..and i don't get some of the Q's Ouch ..but i'll post my own:

1. Why did purab leave jassi?
He understood the financial difference between him and jassi.
2. Who played purab's jealous female friend?..and what was the characters name?

Shweta Kwatra. her name was Meenakshi

3. What date was the ahem-ahem GOA episode? Embarrassed

1st December

4. Why did jassi have a miscarriage? Cry

she was in search of a cutter, she took a lot of stress by not eating for a long time and walking.

Easy questions! Big smile Big smile Big smile

yeah the Qs were really easy..Big smile

Go to top