Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

JJKN QUIZ......PARTICIPATE AND WIN (Page 2)

jassisuri Goldie
jassisuri
jassisuri

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged
what do we get buffie, three days stay in jjkn sets or something like that LOL
actually i dont remember much, Cry
so let the game rock, it looks like many peoples memory is going to be tested

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged
here are my set of Qs

1. in which party did armaan met Jessica?
2.where did armaan meet mandira? and the name of the    person who was flirting with jassi?
3.jassi(chashmish) was dreaming of armaan in a disco and a song was played in the background, what was the song?
4.the gift that both mallika and jassi(chashmish) chose for armaan?
5. the colour of jassi's(chashmish) salwar kamiz when she left GM forever?
6. the name of armaan when maddy transformed him into a chick?
7. what colored combination was armaan wearing when he first confessed Raj that he loved jassi?( i mean the suit and the shirt)
8. first time armaan tells smth to jassi holding her chin what did he say? and what song Raj sang on this particular incident?
9. what did jassi present armaan in Singapore and vice versa?
10. the first girl that Raj actually fell in love with? not jsssi
11. the name of Bindiya's husband?
12. the name of maria's child?

I CANT THINK MORE WRITE NOW. MAYBE I SHALL ADD LATER. STILL THINKING.
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apurva

here are my set of Qs

1. in which party did armaan met Jessica? - Jessica's launch party
2.where did armaan meet mandira? and the name of the    person who was flirting with jassi?
3.jassi(chashmish) was dreaming of armaan in a disco and a song was played in the background, what was the song?
5. the colour of jassi's(chashmish) salwar kamiz when she left GM forever? - Blue
7. what colored combination was armaan wearing when he first confessed Raj that he loved jassi?( i mean the suit and the shirt)
8. first time armaan tells smth to jassi holding her chin what did he say? and what song Raj sang on this particular incident?
11. the name of Bindiya's husband?
12. the name of maria's child?

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

here are my set of Qs

1. in which party did armaan met Jessica? - Jessica's launch party
5. the colour of jassis(chashmish) salwar kamiz when she left GM forever? - Blue (WRONG)
11. the name of Bindiya s husband?
12. the name of maria s child?

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:22am | IP Logged

here are my set of Qs

1. in which party did armaan met Jessica?..

jessica launch partty 

2.where did armaan meet mandira? and the name of the    person who was flirting with jassi?.

.i think it was luckydeepConfused..a suitor for jassi from ludhiana...he wanted to marry her only to get a job or modellign contract or somethign like  that

5. the colour of jassi's(chashmish) salwar kamiz when she left GM forever? (light pink)

grey and a floral shirtConfused

8. first time armaan tells smth to jassi holding her chin what did he say?and what song Raj sang on this particular incident?

10. the first girl that Raj actually fell in love with? not jassi (jessica???)

11. the name of Bindiya's husband?ConfusedConfusedConfused

12. the name of maria's child? ConfusedConfusedConfused

DUDE...they are tough....LOLLOL

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

here are my set of Qs

1. in which party did armaan met Jessica?..

jessica launch partty 

2.where did armaan meet mandira? and the name of the    person who was flirting with jassi?.

.i think it was luckydeepConfused..a suitor for jassi from ludhiana...he wanted to marry her only to get a job or modellign contract or somethign like  that (WRONG)

5. the colour of jassis(chashmish) salwar kamiz when she left GM forever? (light pink)

grey and a floral shirtConfused (Not grey)

8. first time armaan tells smth to jassi holding her chin what did he say?and what song Raj sang on this particular incident?

10. the first girl that Raj actually fell in love with? not jassi (jessica???)(WRONG)
11. the name of Bindiya s husband?ConfusedConfusedConfused

12. the name of maria s child? ConfusedConfusedConfused

DUDE...they are tough....LOLLOL

Ohh Buffie I thought u would answer all.

NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Buffie If you ask questions from Ramayana, may be I will be able to answer SOME, but TV serials, remembering what color shirt and stuff, I AM A FAILURE, BUFFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know ," Umar ke sath sath Yadashat bhi kam ho jati hai".

Good luck ALL THE YOUNG GIRLS, this is your GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY to win something good.
drrkamra Senior Member
drrkamra
drrkamra

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

1) What colour was Armaan's shirt when he first proposed to Jassi.....and who did her ask as to what would look good on him before he went to propose....and what was he waering when he asked that somebody as to what will look good on himEmbarrassedBig smileBig smile....too eazee LOL ...

Blue, although not sure. He asked his Mom and he was wearing the famous capri that everyone on this forum is so fond ofLOL

2)What colour was armaan's sherwani when he first got engaged to mallika Wink..this is march 2004

Beige

3)When was he first slapped on screen????(NO, it wasnt infront of ruby mom's house...thinkkkkkkkk)

He had picked up a fight with the Jassi's mohala guys and they were teasing her with Armaan and so he goes to fight with them and he gets slapped, beaten and what not.

4)What does armaan say when he first talks to jessica.... Wink

This green color dress doesn't look good on you.

5)Who was armaan's first onscreen GF.....sept 2003 Wink

Karishma

6)Who did he once say that he wants to marry(it wasnt mallika or jassi....it was someone who mona nowadays copies Wink ....hell, i made it too simple)

Mandira

7)where was armaan when jassi breaks her hand(she broke her hand when she was trying to hide him from mallika)....and he was with a chick who was called----------?????????????february 2004

In discotheque of Octavia with....not sure

8)when does armaan slip a ring into jassi's fingers(NO, not in amritsar...muchhhhhhhhhh earlier LOL )

When he took her to select a ring for Mallika. He wanted to see how it would look.

9)When did armaan first meet purab Wink ...and  your opinion on Purab's 3 metre long vintage car that he used when he was in mumbai(dont forget....P said that he was based in delhi...so when he came to mumbai, he had this hilarious CAR LOL )

He met Purab outside someone's office before he  got to know that Purab was Purab. The was just there to impress upon the viewer's that Purab was so rich that he had vintage cars to run around in and it was indeed hilarious. I use to think that who would dare run such a car in mumbai trafficLOL You would be held up most of the time and when you were not held up, you would be holding the rest of the trafficLOL

10)When did armaan first see J and Purab together...(clue..the vintage car was omnipresent in those episodes.... LOL )

He saw them at the shipyard when Purab took Jassi on a yatch because Jassi said that she had never been to the sea.

11)What colour suit did Armaan wear to jassi and purab's engagement Wink ....and when purab goes to greet him on the engagement day, armaan actually excuses himself and goes to talk to a family friend....now who were they....i'll give you choice
a)Mr.mehta
b)Mr.kapoor
c)Mr.Singhania

Soft white or ivory and he spoke to Mr. Kapoor

12)What colour was jassi's salwar when she went for the engagement party ????...j and P's engagement...and finally, J got pissed with meenakshi sinha and she leaves...who drives her home Embarrassed

Red

13)In singapore, what does armaan confess to jassi on the bus/tube/whatever it wasBig smile

That he couldn't marry Mallika since he loved someone else.

14)why did armaan actually go to singapore.....and who was the chick who flirted with nandu ignoring armaan???????...her name is.................????????

To chase Jaana. Jaana flirted with Nandu.

15)armaan ACTUALLY ONCE threw a party in celebration of aryan's birthday....when was it and what was his ulterior motive....(clue...it was thrown for a certain somebody but she didnt turn up and thus armaan bluffed to mallika, puru and ila that the party was for aryan's ) 

Jaana. He had gone to finalize a venue for the party and Mallika came to get the same venue for Aryan's birthday. So Armaan had to say that he was aslo there because he wanted to throw a prty for his would be rishtedaar and it was all for Mallika's sake.

16)what was nandu's two girlfriends' names.....

Cheshta and Pari. Why should we leave Beauty out..........She was my favorite for Nandu.

17)what did he promise his second GF but couldnt give her what she had asked for as he  left his credit card/cheque book at home....jan 2005

Rs. 5,00,000 to pay the bank for her car.

[/QUOTE]

Go to top