India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JJKN QUIZ......PARTICIPATE AND WIN

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:04am | IP Logged

LOL, i posted these Q's for sharmi...and she asked if cheating was allowed....chalo, lets help sharmi and in the process, lets play a game(lashy, little mauj masti allowed naTongue)...so lets have a quizz....let me tell you'll the rules...I have put down 15 odd questions...now lets say moni attempts them....after answering these questions of mine, she will put down her 10 odd questions......lets say piyu answers those questions of moni...the priya will put down her questions.,....and then the person who made the questions will come and give the right answers...each right answer will get 2 points.....Smile...lets see who finally wins the quizz.......and i am very sure that abs and sid and JD  will get most of them right as they have a really good memory...

1) What colour was Armaan's shirt when he first proposed to Jassi.....and who did her ask as to what would look good on him before he went to propose....and what was he waering when he asked that somebody as to what will look good on himEmbarrassedBig smileBig smile....too eazee LOL ...

2)What colour was armaan's sherwani when he first got engaged to mallika Wink..this is march 2004

3)When was he first slapped on screen????(NO, it wasnt infront of ruby mom's house...thinkkkkkkkk)

4)What does armaan say when he first talks to jessica.... Wink

5)Who was armaan's first onscreen GF.....sept 2003 Wink

6)Who did he once say that he wants to marry(it wasnt mallika or jassi....it was someone who mona nowadays copies Wink ....hell, i made it too simple)

7)where was armaan when jassi breaks her hand(she broke her hand when she was trying to hide him from mallika)....and he was with a chick who was called----------?????????????february 2004

8)when does armaan slip a ring into jassi's fingers(NO, not in amritsar...muchhhhhhhhhh earlier LOL )

9)When did armaan first meet purab Wink ...and  your opinion on Purab's 3 metre long vintage car that he used when he was in mumbai(dont forget....P said that he was based in delhi...so when he came to mumbai, he had this hilarious CAR LOL )

10)When did armaan first see J and Purab together...(clue..the vintage car was omnipresent in those episodes.... LOL )

11)What colour suit did Armaan wear to jassi and purab's engagement Wink ....and when purab goes to greet him on the engagement day, armaan actually excuses himself and goes to talk to a family friend....now who were they....i'll give you choice
a)Mr.mehta
b)Mr.kapoor
c)Mr.Singhania

12)What colour was jassi's salwar when she went for the engagement party ????...j and P's engagement...and finally, J got pissed with meenakshi sinha and she leaves...who drives her home Embarrassed

13)In singapore, what does armaan confess to jassi on the bus/tube/whatever it wasBig smile

14)why did armaan actually go to singapore.....and who was the chick who flirted with nandu ignoring armaan???????...her name is.................????????

15)armaan ACTUALLY ONCE threw a party in celebration of aryan's birthday....when was it and what was his ulterior motive....(clue...it was thrown for a certain somebody but she didnt turn up and thus armaan bluffed to mallika, puru and ila that the party was for aryan's ) 

16)what was nandu's two girlfriends' names......Embarrassed

17)what did he promise his second GF but couldnt give her what she had asked for as he  left his credit card/cheque book at home....jan 2005

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:49am | IP Logged
yayyy questions!! but so many Confused me will newer be able to
answer them all before i go to school Cry

just give me nine hours or so Tongue Tongue
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:28am | IP Logged
THINKING

Edited by Apurva - 30 March 2006 at 5:31am
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:30am | IP Logged
let me try

Ans 2: Golden
Ans5: Kareena Modi
ans 6: mandira Bedi
Ans 8: when he goes to buy a engagement ring 4 mallika
Ans 12: Jassi was wearing pink. She tells Armaan to drop her home.
Ans14: Armaan went to Singapore 4 a business deal. Yana was the chick who flirted with Nandu ignoring Armaan.
Ans16:Pari and Chesta

I could answer this right now but I need more time to think about the other questions.
navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:42am | IP Logged
No clue....they r so many of them
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Apurva

let me try

Ans 2: Golden wrong
Ans5: Kareena Modi
ans 6: mandira Bedi

Ans 8: when he goes to buy a engagement ring 4 mallika
Ans 12: Jassi was wearing pink.wrong  She tells Armaan to drop her home.
Ans14: Armaan went to Singapore 4 a business deal. Yana was the chick who flirted with Nandu ignoring Armaan.
Ans16:Pari and Chesta

I could answer this right now but I need more time to think about the other questions.

only two mistakes...not bad...and come on people....even if you;l dony know the answers, youll can post your Q's...now lets wait for abs and tina

koolsana Senior Member
koolsana
koolsana

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:43am | IP Logged
wow buffie who hav gr8 observations....i dint half of the scene as i had told u tht i missed the luv story of jassi and armaan....i started watchin jassi frm oct....well lemme try my best

Ans 3: armaan says tht "green suits her better" in the store
Ans 15: Jassi
well thts all i know Big smile
it was fun answerin the questions!1
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolsana

wow buffie who hav gr8 observations....i dint half of the scene as i had told u tht i missed the luv story of jassi and armaan....i started watchin jassi frm oct....well lemme try my best

Ans 3: armaan says tht "green suits her better" in the store
Ans 15: Jassi wrong..that party was not for jassi...
well thts all i know Big smile
it was fun answerin the questions!1

hey come on people....why only answer the questions that i have put up...everyone  come up with your set of questions...it'll be funBig smile

Go to top