India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

WHY???????CAN ANY 1 SAY PLS

fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Why this topic JJKN going off or on air topic comes every day.

We had so many threads, debates, my stupid request letter for extension, tablet took all troubles to visit JJKN set and updated us as conveniently as possible.

Hope perhaps we all might have gone to a conclusion that JJKN will not be dragged more than six months or so. I said this on basis of my presumption that

Mona's contract will end on May 2006 and till then she will shoot. T&D coming up with their new show and its obvious that they will be more focused on that only when the existing one is verge of end. All the interviews of Mona, AA, Diya give us enough hints that it is going to be end but date cannot be declared neither they will tell us unless Sony itself is giving the permission. So many promos coming about new shows on Sony. Also the existing also KYPH, Ek ladki etc Promotional campaigning of JJKN is not visible for last one month after the Malaysia wedding and Child.
  1. So many other hints like short shoot of key character, different story line very small small things.

We all love JJKN endlessly and we don't want it to be end. I personally also feel that T&D should not end until they come up with something new with same casting. Though as we heard they are planning another serial with Mona. But everyday raising this topic when it will end or when it will go off air is unnecessarily creating confusion.

The people who want this show to go off air or to end ………. Why not stop seeing JJKN. I am sorry if I am rude. I have no intention to hurt anyone.

LETS ENJOY HOW LONG ITS THERE.

But I promise till JandA (Mona and AA) is there I will keep on watching this show till its end.

AND I WANT WHEN EVER IT ENDS IT SHOULD BE IN A GOOD MANNER THAT ITS MEMORY SHOULD BE CHERISHED/EXIST IN PEOPLE HEART FOR A LONG TIME.

Love you all

Fan no 1 jjkn

Edited by fan no 1 jjkn - 30 March 2006 at 3:58am

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:55am | IP Logged
ah, the topics we fear frequently seem to be the topics that
occupy our thoughts..
navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:44am | IP Logged
I too agree that as long as the show goes....I will watch it for A & J
laney IF-Dazzler
laney
laney

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:03am | IP Logged
^^ i agree with you and very well said^^^ Clap
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I agree with u 2
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index