bena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys,

I think that Vedika's father is Aryan and not Armaan. Remember they had similar flowery shirts on that night? Well, maybe Vidhi is mistaken and thought it was Armaan. Don't ask me how its possible for someone not to know who the father of their child is 😕, but hey.......anything is possible in serials these days!!!

What do you lot think????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail
you never know..one day they will say jassi is the mummy! 😆
priyaaa thumbnail
hahahaha..watch it's like jaggy and jassi's child 😳 😳
bena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 and maybe there will be plastic surgery involved somewhere in the story line!!! 😆 😆 😆
navpun thumbnail
Ya...thts Aryan's child for sure...but I think jassi and Armaan will adopt her and lateron maybe when Aryan finds out tht Vedika is his child and is with Jassi and Armaan....he will come back to take her away from them so that J & A have a hard time crying for their baby.
ZOOR thumbnail
there is no sing of aryan..then how u can say aryan that he will come.?
aish2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bena

😆 😆 😆 and maybe there will be plastic surgery involved somewhere in the story line!!! 😆 😆 😆

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

precious_girl thumbnail
Yeah thats exactly what I thought. I think its aryan cause' maddy and aryan made her drink something.
drrkamra thumbnail
Yes, It is Aryan. I ran a DNA test and it is Aryan. All bands match, even the one's that were supposed to be from the Mom. So no doubt, it was Aryan 😆
Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes i tink its aryan coz maddy said that he was wid armaan tht night.................so it was aryan and shilpa was drunk so shesaw armaan in aryans face
it never happens in real life u see sumone else face in sumother person
but when ur drunk........should try once 😆 😆 😆