India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

The most and the least

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Your most and the least liked TD episodes....one answer only please.

For me the most liked is the ...I love you Disha episode....simply too good...even the rain one  I feel doesn't excel the display of emotions as portrayed in this episode.

The least liked for me is the Goa incident.

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I agree with you on the Goa incident hello. That really was the pits Dead Dead

I liked the bathrobe one where DK 'frightens' Disha! You could just see the masti in him ... Smile
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged
The most liked episode
The rain scene...it is my all time favourite romantic scene...on TV and films.

the waiting, build up to that scene ..the longing in the song...the sound of the rain...Dk-disha with stars in their eyes.

the sweet hug under the umbrella...dk saying chhodo mujhe , kahin aur chalke baithte hei in a voice heavy with emotion..D accepting DK's importance...DK's answering smile of pleasure...and the way he pulls D's hands to hug her...looks irritated when she shrugs him off and then his oh! so nice laughter at her shyness.

It was magic on screen...even now when I watch it on video...it transforms me to a different land of romance....makes me so happy.

Least liked is the goa incident...wanted to break my TV Angry
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:11am | IP Logged
There are so many Parveen and you have put me in trouble to choose only one, I cant really decide which one shall I choose. Well if only one is allowed then I have to select DKs confession to Disha first time he said ILU to her. The whole scene was so romantic and expressions and dialogue they both had was just splendid and really nice, their chemistry was just on the peak and they both were looking really beautiful and nice.

The episode I dislike most is ofcourse the Goa incident.

Edited by maja - 30 March 2006 at 3:12am
soni28 IF-Dazzler
soni28
soni28

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:08am | IP Logged
the night scene where dk says ILU is the best and as for the least so many of them Angry
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maja

There are so many Parveen and you have put me in trouble to choose only one, I cant really decide which one shall I choose. Well if only one is allowed then I have to select DKs confession to Disha first time he said ILU to her. The whole scene was so romantic and expressions and dialogue they both had was just splendid and really nice, their chemistry was just on the peak and they both were looking really beautiful and nice.

The episode I dislike most is ofcourse the Goa incident.

Mayadi and Soniji that's the one I like the most.

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikkitherealist

I agree with you on the Goa incident hello. That really was the pits Dead Dead

I liked the bathrobe one where DK 'frightens' Disha! You could just see the masti in him ... Smile

That was a very naughty naughty DK...very cute.

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:49am | IP Logged
MY MOST FAV....

THE RAIN SCENE!!!

LEAST:

WHEN HE GOT SHOT!!! Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index