•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

i have a gut feeling that the dispute regarding the land may be coz of bauji may be having a step bro, who is the illegitimate child of kkavya's dadaji -- kulbhushan nanda and they too must have claimed the land as the heir to kb nanda and this led to the dispute....

and now iqbal may be someone from that family who will step into the nanda's life

what are your views on my prediction, do write them down

i think ur right
this show rulez
yaar more dipute with property yeah it could happen nefink is possible in an ekta serial illegitamate kids are her forte
Originally posted by MainEkHasina

yaar more dipute with property yeah it could happen nefink is possible in an ekta serial illegitamate kids are her forte
yeah exactly!!! she has a license to illegitimate childs
yeh i think ur right hunny after all take a look at nitya's sons first shlok and then Vayu 😆

Luv noori
is nt it that the bauji's bahu is only nityaji, well his bro has two bahu's romila n vanshita. i sum how feel there is another bro who is the real heir to the nandas n yash/ bauji is the other child, its like the dialogues are all abt rights. maybe yash nanda doesnt have rights to the ansestrial property.
yes u all r right , kavya will come to know aboutit and will meet iqbal . after kavyaz death iqbal might enter their lives and maybe start liking anjali and wants her to marry him.anjali is sort of a person who cant have another man in her life without kavya so maybe she is forced .we cant say as ektaa doesnt stick to one thing with every episode she changes her story.