*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago

Scene 1: Su asks questions to ja bt before he could ask manik puts up a natak as to why he has taken so much money bec for his projects and so , and su is unanswerable, ja says tht i didnt even thought tht my little bro will ask me these questions 😑and su goes frm there, manik gives a wicked smile, here manik and kamya are talking over the money and they r too happy tht everything is going as per planned and manik makes a call to govardhandas who says tht his money will be given to him in 3 days and asks him to come to mandir and manik says tht after 3 days manik will become millionaire and kamya asks him now tht they can go frm here forever.

Scene 2: kk calls for everyone and manik is also present , everyone rushes in dadaji's rm and kk says tht dadaji moved a bit and manik gets tensed , he says tht he will call a doctor and goes out, kk comes behind him bt he cant see her, manik thinks tht he has to finish the game of dadaji b4 he says anything . kk looks at him and goes inside , doctor checks dadaji and says tht he is still not fine and asks wht did he say., she looks at manik and says tht he called for ja and then everyone moves out., here kk thinks tht see now manik wht i will do , ur countdown has begun, i have already made a plan to trap u and u r getting trapped slowlyπŸ‘ , and then ur truth will be in frnt of everyone , here everyone is tensed as why doctor is taking so much time, dadima asks kk wht did he say? kk looks at manik and says tht he said only ja bt his eyes had so much pain and anger towards him , dadima says tht he loves ja the most, and asks ja to see him after he gets well , manik nods, doctor comes out and says tht still he is nt fine bt if has showed movement then he will be ok, manik thinks of this opportunity and says tht we will admit dadaji in the hospital as he will be taken proper care of there, su disagrees bt kk says tht ja is right, dadaji will be looked after in the hospital and his treatment will be fine there, manik is happy and kk thinks tht now manik u see wht is in store for u nextπŸ‘, everyone admits dadaji in hosp and manik looks at the rm no to which he is taken and thinks tht this is the best time since noone wd be here and neither will listen to any thing. Meanwhile suk brings dhruv who gets scared after seeing manik and holds kk's hand , kk looks at dhruv and manik and takes him near, she senses tht he is having fever and asks him tht u were ok wht happnd suddenly, manik says tht why u take dhruv to home and asks su to drop kk and dhruv home bt kk says i can go alone with dhruv, let su be here for dadaji and she leaves. Here doctor comes and says tht u can go home as we cant allow many people here while treatment, manik says tht u all go home and dadima, suk and veena leaves, manik asks su also bt he refuses.

Scene 3: krish comes to kk's rm and asks abt dhruv, she says he is fine bt i need to go out for some work, krish offer her help bt she says tht u be here with dhruv and kk goes , here su and manik in hosp and su's phone rings, manik asks su and he says tht kk called him saying dhruv is nt fine and he needs to take medicines for him , manik says tht i told u before and says nt to worry as he is there and he will do tht which su cant do, su leaves . manik is happy and goes inside the ward and says tht u old man , have given me much pains and takes an injection , closes the windows and goes to put tht injection in the syringe while kk shouts manik. πŸ‘he looks back in a tensed mood.

next wk: manik tries to raise an hand towards kk bt su comes and stops him and says bhaiyya tht this is the last time u will raise hand on kk , dont even do tht otherwise.πŸ‘

Edited by resham_tam - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Asian~Flava.x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update, well maniks times cumin 2 an end now!
sidd thumbnail
thnks. wel dne 2 kumkum 4 dat lovely plan 2 gt manik 2 show his true colourz
ashwinikumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haiiiii waiting 4 mon epi where mera hero will cum and say watch out before u raise ur hand on kk varnaaaaaaa...
but i dont understand that if he has cum to know abt manik y he still cals him as bhaiya??????
watever hpoe everything will b alright next week and now prepare 4 the BIg event SPA this sunday...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks so much for this great update resham.

norzar
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
heya resham thanx so much for the update πŸ˜ƒ
Shilpa07 thumbnail
thnks a ton resham 4 d update
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot for the update resham 😊 😊