hello98

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:08am | IP Logged
No DK no maaza in TD.

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maja

Right Mona, this week 2DS had hardly any scenes togather may be because Ashish had to take free for coming to London and therefore they did shooting of only those scenes which were absolutly necessary for the serial and instead they did shooting with other characters while he was going to be away.

Yes..that seems to be the reason...but kya karein..
dil hei ke maanta nehi...DK ke bina kuch achha lagta nehi

Ruplai should have got the writers to write interesting scenes with other characters...I liked Gautam's  scenes with his Mum  and with ved...could have added more powerful dialogues there....even Disha -Gautam phone call was nice ....Gautam's sarcastic tone was very refreshing.
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Most worst character in TD is Sathyanaashhh...Chitraji...sathyanas ka naam bhi fun mai le lijiye... Wink woh kya haina.. aap, hum logo ko sathya bolne keliye kehthe hai...lekin mujhe usse sathyanas bolne mai bahuth mazaa aatha hai yaar.... Tongue LOL LOL I m very mad at this fellows expressionless acting n dialogue delivery.... Angry Angry Dead I feel like bashing my tv when he enters a scene....Now i m obsessed with sathya bashing... Wink LOL
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged
most dislike lets see Inder Angry, Mahika Angry, Satya Angry Gargi somewhat Angry Wink LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index