Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

   
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Who is Bapigua? (Page 4)

angel1601 Goldie
angel1601
angel1601

Joined: 17 December 2005
Posts: 1591

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by angel1601

bapigua was the most INTELLIGENT,GENUINE AND FAMOUS member of i-f LOL
though he is no longer among us he is still missed a lot by all his well wishers and admirers
bapigua also had many chelas like papigua,tatigua etc
LOL


Jinhein hum bhoolna chahein, woh aksar yaad aate hain,
Bura ho us mohabbat ka, woh kyon kar yaad aate hainCry

Gua bandhu....phir teri kahani yaad aaiCry

yaad aa rahi hai bapigua ki yaad aa rahi hai

yaad aane se uske jaane se jaan ja rahi haiCryCryCry

itne dino se bapigua ko dekha nahi hai na???

pata nahi kaha gayaCry

s2v2 Groupbie
s2v2
s2v2

Joined: 24 November 2005
Posts: 181

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel1601

yaad aa rahi hai bapigua ki yaad aa rahi hai

yaad aane se uske jaane se jaan ja rahi haiCryCryCry

itne dino se bapigua ko dekha nahi hai na???

pata nahi kaha gayaCry



arre wah... this is one popular man LOL


Bratati_0712 IF-Rockerz
Bratati_0712
Bratati_0712

Joined: 24 December 2005
Posts: 5887

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by vinit_rocks

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by angel1601

bapigua was the most INTELLIGENT,GENUINE AND FAMOUS member of i-f LOL
though he is no longer among us he is still missed a lot by all his well wishers and admirers
bapigua also had many chelas like papigua,tatigua etc
LOL


Jinhein hum bhoolna chahein, woh aksar yaad aate hain,
Bura ho us mohabbat ka, woh kyon kar yaad aate hainCry

Gua bandhu....phir teri kahani yaad aaiCry

wah bhaiya  kya shayeri haiWinkLOL



Wah wah karo Majrooh Sultanpuri sahab ka Wink....bahut fantastic gana hai Mukesh ka...


achcha to unke gaana hai

wah wah 2 himClapClapClap

leoni Goldie
leoni
leoni

Joined: 01 February 2006
Posts: 2273

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Well no words to describe…who is Bapigua…well still I will try my the best….he is diehard friend of Vinit (hope Bapigua is he) All IF members have honored him as Cut and Paste king. Wink He gives inspiration in how to control anger and bashing in IF and few ppl get strength to jot down few lines of shayari on him.... Big smile
indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Joined: 08 October 2005
Posts: 14850

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:43am | IP Logged
but who r they

i want to know them Wink
angel1601 Goldie
angel1601
angel1601

Joined: 17 December 2005
Posts: 1591

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leoni

Well no words to describe…who is Bapigua…well still I will try my the best….he is diehard friend of Vinit (hope Bapigua is he) All IF members have honored him as Cut and Paste king. Wink He gives inspiration in how to control anger and bashing in IF and few ppl get strength to jot down few lines of shayari on him.... Big smile

i dont think he was a fan of vinit or something

because he always used to write weird things about him

his posts always used to generate vinit and hr bashing over here

i always thought that he was the fan of some other contestant in disguiseWink

people in if give his copy pasting examples even todayLOLLOLLOL

 

leoni Goldie
leoni
leoni

Joined: 01 February 2006
Posts: 2273

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Ah the most imp. point is that He has twin bro. Called Papigua, they both got lost in Khubh ka mela. HR adopted Bapigua and ID adopted Papigua...... Wink
s2v2 Groupbie
s2v2
s2v2

Joined: 24 November 2005
Posts: 181

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leoni

Ah the most imp. point is that He has twin bro. Called Papigua, they both got lost in Khubh ka mela. HR adopted Bapigua and ID adopted Papigua...... Wink


LOLLOLLOL


Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Should Bapigua be banned?

Author: BlankCheque   Replies: 7   Views: 543

BlankCheque 7 543 01 March 2006 at 11:55pm by Ms. Bholi Bhali

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index