Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

SALMAN SHOWED THEM THEIR PLACE (Page 2)

ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

Originally posted by raj5000

In that case it is very un-fair, he should get in the house as a house mate and do whateva he likes.. or express his thoughts... can he do that??? WinkLOL  Phele khud ko judge karo, correct karo..follow karo... phir doosro ko sikhaaooo... Bhaijaan...

He has worked in the industry for so many years and made so many films as hit hero, I am sure he has earned the right to call spade a spade. There must be some reason wht he is the one they asked to host the show and not you who is hiding behind used compuer and stolen internet connection Big smile and passing judgements.

first judge yourself then others

Mixing professinal life vs Personal = Unfair. To give you an example - if a doctor who is overweight can give good advise on watching your weight professionally but if out of professional he/she preaches a family member on watching thier weigth sounds stupid to me... first you do it yourself then preach outside of profession... Hope you get my point, no more on it, enjoy your evening...Smile
ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raj5000

Mixing professinal life vs Personal = Unfair. To give you an example - if a doctor who is overweight can give good advise on watching your weight professionally but if out of professional he/she preaches a family member on watching thier weigth sounds stupid to me... first you do it yourself then preach outside of profession... Hope you get my point, no more on it, enjoy your evening...Smile

Big smileBig smile

your childish ignorance is laughable.

Salman khan is HOST of BB5, do you know what it means. Never saw you commenting on choice of host before he gave this bitter pill sky and gang...
I know truth hurts and it has hurt bad Clap

Big smile
Dude... you havn't following IF BB forum than, I commented long back and several times on hosts.. I will give you benefit of the doubt...Salman Khan is idd kaa chand host of BB5 not THE host... do you even know what that means??? LOL he should suck some bitter pills himself before giving bashan on morality... and singling out people... if you know what I mean... truth hurts and I see it is hurting bad, specially after being cornered by wall of facts and some sense. WinkLOL
ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Moderator-

If PM, Sid and Sky kind of people stopped all fights and start behaving like a nice human like Raageshwari, then would anyone even get them work in reality shows ?  Bigg Boss asked them to participate on this show because they knew what these guys are capable of. I am not fan of PM or sky, but the I think they both are most discussed housemates and received more footage than anyone else. Wink

About Sallu , yeah i hope everyone thinks well about what he said. If you really see, I don't think Sallu bashed anyone. I think we are exaggerating but that was nothing but an advice for all of them. If bigg boss thinks these housemates are doing something terrible wrong, why don't they evict the guilty ? Embarrassed

Sorry but you can not be more wrong. Nobody likes these fights, its sooo boring. salman himself had to come and tell this. do this colors will ask salman to say BS on the show.
Big boss is losing is fan following becoz of boring fights.
Raageshwari's personality is like that. Remember Sameer Soni who people still like to watch. how many fights he did and who did he abuse.

What you are forgetting is that if they get 14 sameer soni's on the show, it won't garner more TRPs. You need a variety in character and that is why they get couple of controversial housemates. I personally liked sameer soni and i too felt that everyone went overboard with these unnecessary with fights this season. But what can you expect from this combination of housemates ? Last year dolly bindra became popular with negative image so everyone wants to now follow her footsteps.

My question is, if they do not really want fights, why do they even go for participants like PM or SKy knowing their past?

Edited by -Moderator- - 17 December 2011 at 7:13pm
taurus27 Senior Member
taurus27
taurus27

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

finally, finally some sense in big boss

of course, our parents watch it should be clean. Fighting is boooring

and loved it when he bluntly told sky ...  sanju will see you outside. Sky's hawa was leaked for sure Clap

Did you see Juhi's reaction when sky was getting it form salman. She just moved away from sky's side, to save her ass. She is the biggest spineless person on this show.

I hope it will have some effect in future

For the first time this season, the host showed some spine.

Juhi was too funny, the way she ran away from Sky, she was scared that if she sat next to Sky, Sallu might do to her what he did to Aish Wink

Go to top