Kasauti Zindagi Ki

prerna and his family

Sarah9bella thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

prerna kii famiy kii to misaal dane cahaiye . is family ka har member kii apni hii dastan ha . jabh prerna kii shaadi first time Mr. bajaj sa hote ha to use un ka bacho ka bare main nahin pata chalta phie 4 or 5 episodes ka badh jabh use pata chalta ha ka mr.bajaj ka 2o years ka aik beta , 19 years kii bati aur aik aur bati ji takreeban 10 years kii ha and he is blind too. woh un kii parwarish karte ha unhain acha banate ha jabhi prerna kii anurag sa shaadi hote hai phir tot jate ha to prerna kii aik bati sneha hote ha aur  8 years ka leap ata ha story main. tusshar 28 , vishaka 27 and kuki 18  than 20 years leap  than tusshar is 48 and vishak is 47 and kuki is 38 sneha is 28 and kasak 20. but only sneha got married with sharad . tusshar 48 years ka ha aur kitna jawan ha . Ekta ko kamazkam tusshar aur vishaka kii shaadi karwa dane chahiye thi.  jabh sneha born hue tabh bhi tusshar kunwara tha aur aaj jabh sneha pregnant ha tabh bhi tusshar beechara kunwara ka kunwara ha.😆 

prerna hameshja apne bachoo ka bare main soochte ha lakin i don't think ka us na kabhi bajaj ka bacho ka bare main soocha ha.

WHAT U THINK?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ionia thumbnail
hehehe.............bang on.......I think Ekta should have gotten Tushar, Kooki and Vishaka married and sent them to America. That wud have made so much more sense than Tushar being 48 and unmarried.

Which reminds me Kasak and Vishaka have just disappeared from the face of the planet? Kasak is atleast Prerna's daughter but Ekta just forgot her.Sneha and Kasak is suppose to have a strong bond. Funny there is no mention abt her when Sneha needs her to put some sense back into her mind.
cutesweetjenni thumbnail
Well Prerna tried her best to get Vishakha married to Vineet but she was really angry with him for not trusting her father and wouldn't marry.Now Vineet is married to Madhvi,Vishakha's mausi 😆
tashu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u're so right.it is very srange.
tashu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u're so right.it is very srange.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
😆 😆 😆 yaar u are so rite aisa hi hota hai elta ki serial main she has access to the fountwin of youth i thikk bwtn breaks she amkes the actors drink it 😆 but yeah she does have a problem abut forgetting to dot things
hamzy thumbnail
😆
u r gr8 yaar wow nice yaar per tabhi bhi prena bohri nahi hoi abi thak kalay baal hian uskay aur tussar 😆
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆
all the relies are so funny yaar!! 😃 😆 😆
hamzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: amna malik

😆   ðŸ˜†

😆