Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Mona the Real Fashion Icon on Indian TV

fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Mona looks bubbly nowadays

Mona Singh now the Style Icon in Indian Television. Let us recall

Jassi came to the show with an ugly look with a pink Salwar Kurta and a horrible style of taking dupatta. Big spec, braces and the dress she has been loved by every one. With the success of the show her dress being changed day by day before make over she used to wear good fabric of salwar kameez but in same style. After make over the different style we could see.

She suits in every dress I must say. But when she put on weight she preferred to be be in Saree she looked a bit older but after reducing weight she looked nice in Saree also. I still recall the Black saree she was wearing in the Party at Armaan House and Armaan in Black suit they were dancing with each other. In Goa Black Blazer and Black Trouser she was wearing when she went to finalized the deal b4 Armaan. When the spaghetti strap blouse and the Saree she was wearing in Goa was not that she was looking so nice.

In Award Ceremonies all her dress sense was really appreciable.

She looked cute in white Shirt and Black trouser in KKH # 43. In KF she was oppphs so gorgeous.

AND NOW Mona again shooting in JJKN Jassi with thick eyebrows, less makeup and in Salwar Kameez and she looks so young, bubbly and cute.

I feel few actors are now learning or should learn what good dress sense is called.

I must say Mona Singh has been a REAL FASHION ICON OF THE TELEVISON INDUSTRY.

I have very short time friends otherwise I would have elaborated more.

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Big smile
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
well said. Mona jaisi koi nahi
Sharila IF-Dazzler
Sharila
Sharila

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Thanks fan no 1 that was greatly said
strawberry Senior Member
strawberry
strawberry

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I don't think Mona can be called a fashion icon of Indian Tv, in terms of what she wears in JJKN. She has a much better dressing sensebility in real life. In JJKN her clothes are very garish and are all in hues of Pink, magenta, and lavender. Over the last coulpe of weeks her clothes are getting louder and louder, espiescally what she wore last night, a maroon , heavy gold sequinned salwaar kameez. How many pple do we see wearing such stuff to work???
fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by strawberry

I don't think Mona can be called a fashion icon of Indian Tv, in terms of what she wears in JJKN. She has a much better dressing sensebility in real life. In JJKN her clothes are very garish and are all in hues of Pink, magenta, and lavender. Over the last coulpe of weeks her clothes are getting louder and louder, espiescally what she wore last night, a maroon , heavy gold sequinned salwaar kameez. How many pple do we see wearing such stuff to work???

My dear I said Mona Singh not Jassi …….. I referred her own style of dresses in KKH#43, attending Award Ceremonies and also in JJKN. Of course in JJKN she has listen the instruction of others still she looks nice.

Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:30am | IP Logged
yup, i agree. Thumbs Up
batra_varundeep Goldie
batra_varundeep
batra_varundeep

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:14am | IP Logged
yeah i agree.

Go to top