India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

shilpa's makeup (Page 2)

Chrissy Senior Member
Chrissy
Chrissy

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I think that the contacts totally have to go. They make her look even more pale. She really needs to get better foundation AND needs to do something about those really thin eyebrows. In some scenes (like when she meets Armaan for the first time) her eyebrows looked really nice, colored in and arched. After that, they just looked straight didnt really look all that great. In all, she just needs a good makeup artist.

-Chrissy

batra_varundeep Goldie
batra_varundeep
batra_varundeep

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:06am | IP Logged
yeah she looks nice.
moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Buffie

LOL,.....please, sheena says that she empties buckets of bleech on her face LOL ...its ghostly white...and those contacts need to go!!!!...they are greenish and look scary Ouch ...she is pretty but if only she could look less white Ouch ....this is my opinion and is NOT BASHING Tongue

Buffie, today she was looking very pale and anaemicishOuchOuchOuch..like she lied to jassi saying she had anaemia. I think the contacts suit herBig smile..they emphasize her beauuutiful honest eyes-i like her eye makeup, the mascara makes her eyelashes beauuutiful. And the contacts look violetSmile. I loved her lipstick too, but agree with Chrissy-her eyebrows are really thin; she should grow and arch!Big smile

Edited by moondust - 30 March 2006 at 4:44pm
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Yes, i think she looks really pretty in the show - but she looks WAYY to white Confused and then her blonde/orange hair make her look more white LOL with those contacts

But she looks nice according to meSmile

Clana_621 Goldie
Clana_621
Clana_621

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moondust

Originally posted by Buffie

LOL,.....please, sheena says that she empties buckets of bleech on her face LOL ...its ghostly white...and those contacts need to go!!!!...they are greenish and look scary Ouch ...she is pretty but if only she could look less white Ouch ....this is my opinion and is NOT BASHING Tongue

Buffie, today she was looking very pale and anaemicishOuchOuchOuch..like she lied to jassi saying she had anaemia. I think the contacts suit herBig smile..they emphasize her beauuutiful honest eyes-i like her eye makeup, the mascara makes her eyelashes beauuutiful. And the contacts look violetSmile. I loved her lipstick too, but agree with Chrissy-her eyebrows are really thin; she should grow and arch!Big smile

yea i agree with u on the eyebrow!! There like pencil thin!! she should grow them a bit! Big smile

But other wise she looks nice.

Hera

Edited by Clana_621 - 30 March 2006 at 5:33pm

Go to top