Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman is the biggest looser!Mod Note pg 9 (Page 7)

raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

whatever salman said is 100% true, no need to use this as an excuse to defend loser housemates. Reality bites Big smile
What is the criteria on endorsing Salman on his personal views that what he said was 100% true??? Reality bites much more viciously when it comes to Salman's own deeds in past. He is no saint if one knows his history and things he has done in real life. Again reel life is different, I like him there but 100 chuhe khaa key billi haz ko chali, doesn't go well...

perfectly said raju

i am really losing interest in the show with constant meddling of salman and not allowing contestants to play thier game
if mehak can not stand the bullying of sky and sid she and salman can do us a favour and she can sit at home
and if sallu wants to really put sky and sid in thier place he should enter as a contestant not as host who the heck he thinks that he is that he represents people like me
sallu is not going to decide whether i watch sky and sids fights he is just a freaking host and he should stick his opionions to himself and i really do not care whether his maa or his friends are not interested to watch he can start a separate show for them and host it but for heavens sake do not please screw the big boss show i created a thread here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2449289
@ Bold - Now that fair and I wrote the same thing in another thread last night Smile  and Amit jee should be the host who goes and bashes Salman... what does Salman think about that??? Fair or Unfair?WinkLOL

Chalo forget it... all fun karo - Cool Beans, outta here..

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Just caught Salman slapping Mehak. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Calm down...was watching 'Wanted'. Mehak is the vamp. LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MithiBani

raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

LOLLOL You got me for a sec? LOL Thinking of a nice debate topic - Ethics/Values in Movies vs Reality TV show - Difference? Seeing both have the same goal $$$ WinkLOL

MithiBani

boondein Goldie
boondein
boondein

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by boondein

Amar is spineless but I feel Sallu was being very blunt. He should have been subtle about it and more polite. Calling someone spineless is outright disgusting esp. when you are the host of the show.

Amar can be spineless and we as viewers have every right to call him so when we discuss it amongst ourselves. Similarly Sky/Sid may be badtameez but IMO, Sallu going there and branding them such is just not right. If they'd sent in a viewer via a contest and he/she had said those things, it might be okay. We might have enjoyed Salu lambasting the housemates but the fact remains that Sallu is the host of the show. He cannot go in there and insult ppl like this. It's like you invite someone to your house and then insult them. Mean!! Aaj sitara buland hai toh kisiki bhi beizzati karo...everyone will tolerate quietly coz you are a star and known very well to make or break people.

Ji. Bilkul sahi kaha aapne. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raj5000MithiBani

raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by boondein

Amar is spineless but I feel Sallu was being very blunt. He should have been subtle about it and more polite. Calling someone spineless is outright disgusting esp. when you are the host of the show.

Amar can be spineless and we as viewers have every right to call him so when we discuss it amongst ourselves. Similarly Sky/Sid may be badtameez but IMO, Sallu going there and branding them such is just not right. If they'd sent in a viewer via a contest and he/she had said those things, it might be okay. We might have enjoyed Salu lambasting the housemates but the fact remains that Sallu is the host of the show. He cannot go in there and insult ppl like this. It's like you invite someone to your house and then insult them. Mean!! Aaj sitara buland hai toh kisiki bhi beizzati karo...everyone will tolerate quietly coz you are a star and known very well to make or break people.
Clap How did I miss this post?? reading this - I rest my arguement of case counsler, you said it all!

MithiBani

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetychooraj5000

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

LOLLOL You got me for a sec? LOL Thinking of a nice debate topic - Ethics/Values in Movies vs Reality TV show - Difference? Seeing both have the same goal $$$ WinkLOL

LOL LOL

$$$ Kyun paisa paisa karti hai kyun paise pe tu marti hai...Tongue LOL  $$$
$$$ Kya baat hai kya cheez hai paisa!! $$$

Go to top