Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman is the biggest looser!Mod Note pg 9 (Page 3)

Preciousa Senior Member
Preciousa
Preciousa

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Funny people, first you all wait eagerly for Salman to come and put everyone in their place, and once he does as you want him to you start complaining. Get your facts straight, will ya? :S

First people call Salman spineless for so-called making her friend Mahek popular (which isn't even close to the truth) by making up some nonsense and then again call Salman spineless when Mahek is evicted with some more bullsh*t! God, how do you all manage to come up with such nonsense!? :S

Edited by Preciousa - 17 December 2011 at 6:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssszMrManagement

ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Preciousa Senior Member
Preciousa
Preciousa

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
@ChuglKhor
I understand that, I just don't understand how a person can contradict himself that much! On one hand they accuse Salman of supporting in the house, once Mahek is out they accuse him of planning Mahek's eviction and speaking on behalf of Mahek against Akashcheap. Weirdos!
Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Why is everyone complaining about salman...he did exactly what we all wanted to go there and do...sky fans wanted to grill sid and sid fans wanted to grill sky and same with everyone else...finally someone went in there and grilled them all and said everything we all wanted to go there and tell the contestants...so people stop complaining...he did nothing wrong and he did not pick on one person but everyone...
bonny05 Goldie
bonny05
bonny05

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
When salman was calling amar spineless...actually it reminds me about MEHAK immediately because she called him spineless few times in bb house..So I was like oh man its somebody else's word coming out of Salman mouth lol I didnt expect this from salman he is one of my favourite actors but after this act of him I'm really not happy with it and trying to belive those rumorus going around about mehak and salman...It looks like he is taking revenge from everybody whoever had problem with mehak... sky amar and he didnt said that much to sid todayShockedthat was really shocking and very disappointing to me. He was not fair to everybody specially amar and when he was thanking andrew for sorting things out when they were fighting in the middle of night he didnt even mention juhi name in it which was so unfair she is the one who stopped them 1st andrew was just sitting on bed ... Not happy one of my fav.. actor is playing like puppet of mehakDisapprovecan u guys imagine sid is the one who got scolded in aap ka farman so badly now he is in good book of him why??? just because he was good with mehak after that???excuse me ...according to me SID is the one who doesn't have spine he is spineless man ..after getting bashed so badly from salman he started licking mehak feet...thats what we call spineless. ITS MY POV...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_ksarasingh86

downloadbaba Newbie
downloadbaba
downloadbaba

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Guys - I am new to this forum. I usually do read all the post, but never responded on anything. But i feel provoked to write this - Firstly this is a game show and everybody has the right to play their own game whether it is like what Amar is playing or like the way Sky plays. Nobody has the right to say something unless you are locked in that house. This is Big Boss not some community service where they expected you to do some good work.  What comes first in mind, when you say big-boss, i can only think of fights. If you take that off, there is nothing in it. If Salman's mother is watching it and if she doesn't like it, then better ask her to see some soap serial. Having said that - i am not justifying fights, all i am saying that host should not govern the big boss and command how he wants to run the show. The competition should be fair and they should leave it to the contestants on how they behave. There should not be this kind of host patrolling. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ann33ceejayzanish_k

vikas009 Senior Member
vikas009
vikas009

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Salman is a big time c*****ya, agar public ko fight nahi dikhani to edit kyo nahi kar dete.
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Salman may not be the epitome of righteousness to say anything. However, the fact remains Amar is spineless and stands for nothing sometimes.

Go to top