Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Fahmz

Ignore the instigative posts, grab a plate of samosas and enjoy the show people! If you don't like the show, then don't watch it atleast let others watch it and enjoy it in peace.

There's enough stress as it is in the real world, why can't we just have fun and chillax in the virtual world! It's only a fictional show people, it's really not worth getting that worked up over!

🤗 to you for this lovely post and 👏 for these statements specially !

Real wala world is very stressful nowadays 😔 So I will, no matter what, will have my fun here 😃
Yes, I will hug, shout,cry,pacify but will not forget my salt tin 😆 

How dedicatedly we watch the show even if the lizard creeps us out., In a similar fashion, we will forward the bashers and enjoy the ArHi posts 😛

P.S. I am in dire need of samosas now 😕 😆
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Definetly agree. The best way to end the negativity is to create more positive posts and ignore those who make negative ones. 

Great topic, was just wondering myself what happened to this forum in a couple of days. 
goguma thumbnail
this newbie wants the positivity to remain!

geez!   i  am still 'exploring' this forum, and so far, i like what i see!
i usually read and then ignore the ones that i dont like and be done with it!

pls...nvr let those negativity get into u..

SPREAD THE ARHI LOVE...HAPPY HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!    😊

Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Agreed!! The negativity in the all the threads coming up is getting tiring and repetitive. If people have nothing to talk about then maybe start predicting what's going to come up? Use your creativity and write fan fictions. And if people hold a personal vendetta against one of the characters, then please, by all means make that character the most disgusting thing alive in your fan fictions.

But coming to the forums and seeing all these negative posts on the front page of the forum is just...getting boring now. 

And Gurmeet as Arnav? I prefer him as Maan, I can't even imagine him as Arnav. I think both Barun and Sanaya are doing a fantastic job, and if either were changed then I'll probably lose interest in the show.
So can we just appreciate their hard work? 

Plus, this is only fiction. Something the creative minds of some people have come up with. We should all just sit back, relax and use these shows as stress-busters rather than stress- creators.

And if someone really doesn't like a character then fast-forward those scenes (like I do with Shyam) and watch the good ones. Problem solved. 

~Sweety
Edited by sweetdamage - 12 years ago
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
All ARSHI fan need post like yours...
Thanks for posting such positive way...
We love Arshi always...👍🏼