What's with all the negativity?

fazzy-wazzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This place was once positive and buzzing with energy, and no criticisms no matter how negative was taken to heart, so I find it really mind boggling that just because one person mentioned that Gurmeet should be the new lead in this show, people are getting all worked up... 🤔

some are putting down Arnav and supporting Khushi ...

others are putting down Khushi and supporting Arnav...

and then there are the peacemakers, who running around like headless chickens from one post to another trying to get the point across that this show isn't just about Arnav or Khushi... it's about ArHi and their journey and growth together!

there are even some members that are refusing to participate in the forum any longer because of all the negative energy... come on guys *sighs*

It's sad that the effort Sarun are putting into making ArHi come to life is not being appreciated by some members, and it's likely that they'll stick around to stir up more trouble, but are you guys really going to let them get to you?

Ignore the instigative posts, grab a plate of samosas and enjoy the show people! If you don't like the show, then don't watch it atleast let others watch it and enjoy it in peace.

There's enough stress as it is in the real world, why can't we just have fun and chillax in the virtual world! It's only a fictional show people, it's really not worth getting that worked up over!

Edited by Fahmz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaroRudra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with EVERYTHING you just said!Edited by MadihaH8 - 12 years ago
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"There's enough stress as it is in the real world, why can't we just have fun and chillax in the virtual world! It's only a fictional show people, it's really not worth getting that worked up over!"-

With the above para you said what I wanted to :) I agree to it all-this is supposed to be fun! I discovered IPK... last week and when I visited this forum-it was very friendly, there was humor and mischief and most of all everyone seemed respectful-in one week what happened!?! I don't know if this has happened earlier but I agree actors being insulted was the ultimate-I was left speechless!
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agree... so true. i always ignore such post but then i see people who make really good posts which i luv to read in this fourm get upset and then i feel like i have to post to support them. please guys i know its hard but ignore bashing posts! lets keep it fun...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
apt post..but i have a feeling the same thing is gonna repeat in this thread too after sometime(unfortunately the trend for the past few days)

anyway just cz of a very minority of about 5 members or so all this mess started..and well as an ArHi fan it hurts to see one party getting insulted no matter which one it is..and as much as childish as it gets we r possessive..and we start defending the one/both we love..

And when they cross the line of characters to actors it is even worser..i guess it is natural to stand up to defend the people we love and that is the sole reason the instigators r getting the attention they so obviously r looking for..
anyway i guess even i was murderously angry (an emotion i have never felt anywhere on IF after Khushi saas bhi forum closed in 2008!) when the XYZ actors names were brought up..
there is a lot of bad blood b/w the 2 forums/fans..we dislike (majority of us) when these names r brought up in our forum with our leads..
so anyway one thing lead to another and eventually shit hits the fan!n we r getting a completely riled up forum..

anyway i guess we need to avoid those topics..everyone knows the handful of instigators..so just click the report button n moving on is the best option..
ilovesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what? Gurmeet be the new lead of this show?🤢 I can't even imagine that! Arshi look great together and i can't imagine seeing sanaya with Gurmeet, he only suits with Drashti. So guys, just chill ans enjoy the beautiful arshi scenes. I expect some after all this engagement drama is cleared up. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜³
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dont let a few bad apples lead us to believe that the forum has lost its peace. There members we can count on our fingers who may be on a negative streak but a good consensus of us are on the positive track and continue to contribute with a positive frame of mind.

Lets not discredit the ones who are exercising restraint and staying positive and lets not give too much credit to naysayers by validating their opinions.

Lets ignore the negative or stupid or baseless posts and keep the fun going.

I'm with ya!
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

apt post..but i have a feeling the same thing is gonna repeat in this thread too after sometime(unfortunately the trend for the past few days)

anyway just cz of a very minority of about 5 members or so all this mess started..and well as an ArHi fan it hurts to see one party getting insulted no matter which one it is..and as much as childish as it gets we r possessive..and we start defending the one/both we love..

And when they cross the line of characters to actors it is even worser..i guess it is natural to stand up to defend the people we love and that is the sole reason the instigators r getting the attention they so obviously r looking for..
anyway i guess even i was murderously angry (an emotion i have never felt anywhere on IF after Khushi saas bhi forum closed in 2008!) when the XYZ actors names were brought up..
there is a lot of bad blood b/w the 2 forums/fans..we dislike (majority of us) when these names r brought up in our forum with our leads..
so anyway one thing lead to another and eventually shit hits the fan!n we r getting a completely riled up forum..

anyway i guess we need to avoid those topics..everyone knows the handful of instigators..so just click the report button n moving on is the best option..

Totally agreed...joined this forum becoz it was so much fun...just today two of the good writers mentioned they are leaving...it only means some ppl with wrong views are gonna win over. Do not let that happen. Stay back..keep posting..once we see posts intended to attack any perticular charactar or actor, just REPORT and ignore...but give another chance
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
which two are leaving?
i hope they reconsider.

perhaps, as a show of support none of us should ocmment on the negative posts
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: showstruck

Totally agreed...joined this forum becoz it was so much fun...just today two of the good writers mentioned they are leaving...it only means some ppl with wrong views are gonna win over. Do not let that happen. Stay back..keep posting..once we see posts intended to attack any perticular charactar or actor, just REPORT and ignore...but give another chance

ya this place is one of the happiest and fun filled forums i have ever been in..n i have been to a good many in the past 5 years or so..

anyway for the one's who think of leaving all i have to say is let barking dogs bark..humhe kya farak partha hai?just ignore them..n most importantly don't give someone else the power to make u leave something u have loved n still love...no one is worth that..

when u see something negative double ur efforts at being positive..eventually we'll be able to fish out the few rotten tomatoes and have our happy go lucky forum back..