India-Forums

K. Street Pali Hill
K. Street Pali Hill

29.03.06 updates

poppins IF-Dazzler
poppins
poppins

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

anju slips from the stairs of the temple, raunak watches her fall and smiles wickedly, simran screams seeing anju fall and rushes to anju, anju is lying in a pool of blood, simran rushes her to hospital raunak accompanies them and pretends to be concern he keeps on saying to an sub-concious anju nothing will happen, you have to live...for me , for my love, for the sake of my love...then as the docs rush her to operation room and close the door he completes the sentence saying for the sake of my love........you have to DIE, simran is shocked!!!!!!!!, simran says raunak you are sick, raunak tells her i am doing all this for your love, i want you to realise how much i love you, what can i do for you, but whatever anju has to die so that i can get you. and suddenly he strts saying i cant live without anju, i love her very much, more than my life simran is confused, aditya asks about anju !!! thats when simran understands why raunak changed suddenly, aditya along with nani and nethra reach hospital and enquire about anju  simran answers to aditya that anju is badly injured and was bleeding heavily adutya is tensed and tells raunak to have faith in god, raunak pretends to be worried for anju and hugs aditya, and says to himself yeah nothing will happen to anju as the only to happen is death, simran and nani exchange views and nani understands that raunak is responsible for anju's state, the police comes in for a enquiry and asks raunak to detail them how it happened raunak tells them he asked anju to go to the car and she slipped from the stairs, the cop taunts him telling what a caring huby you are you allowed your heavily pregnant wife to climb stairs all alone !!! to this raunak says that she climbs stairs a 100 times in a day at k mansion whats the deal in that may be there was oil on the stairs which resulted in anju's slippery.

the doc comes and declares that anju is doing fine and the child is safe. raunak is dumbstruck but manages to pretend to be happy. the family is allowed to meet anju and raunak enters muttering to self that you have to die........else i cant get simran my love, for my love you have to die!!! and kisses her when he sees the others entering the room the doc tells them that even though anju is doing fine she is still critical they have to be extra careful about anju now onwards, nani assures the doc about anju's care, the doc then ask them all to leave as anju needs rest. the cops wait for anju's statement, meanwhile aditya gos to complete the formalities and nethra accompanies him, nani tells the cop isnt there anyway out which would get them keep raunak away from anju as she suspects raunak, the cops tell her even they suspect raunak but are helpless as legally they cant do anything coz raunak is anju's hubby...

simran is worried and cops assure her about anju's safety, nani offers to stay back at hospita simran leaves for home. at the parking as simran enters the car raunka is already in the car, and simran on seeing him is about to get out thats when raunak holds her and says how many??? how amny more lives do you want me to claim??? cant you understand my feelings for you, i love you whatever i am doing i am doing to prove the depth of my love to you, i am crazy for you i can do anything for you, simran frees herself from him and gets out raunak stops her in the parking and says if you want anju to be alive then agree to marry me. once you give in your consent i will divorce anju and pay her a great ailmony after all she is freeing me from her to let me marry you, i will take care she doesnt incurr losses, i will make her rich, then i will make my mum agre for our marriage once mum agrees dad will also agree and he will make misha give her consent, then we will marry and says it wont matter to any one as they were husband and wife before, simran gives him one tight slap and says what do you think you are god, you can play with anyones feelings and life....i challenge you, if you have guts then go and kill anju go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaika00 IF-Rockerz
shaika00
shaika00

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:13am | IP Logged
thanx
mistrymachine Senior Member
mistrymachine
mistrymachine

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:33am | IP Logged
thanx Smile
~~Radhika~~ IF-Dazzler
~~Radhika~~