India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

Predictions!!

Khushi11 Goldie
Khushi11
Khushi11

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I have a strong feeling ( keeping in mind the typical storylines that most of the indian movies and soaps have) that Kavya's death would lead to one of these two story lines:

1) Kavya won't really die. He will return after a while (maybe when he is done shooting the 100 episodes of Nimmo). Anjali would have married Iqbal by then (for any reason ...am sure it wont be love..maybe for Ved or maybe Kavya's family will insist but Iqbal will love her like crazy). And when Kavya comes back Anjali would have to choose between Kavya the love of her life or Iqbal the person who supported her and loved her kid and her knowing that she would never love him the same way she loved Kavya. And when Kavya comes back I hope he takes revenge against Nitya Nanda as well..that wud be a treat to watch LOL.

OR

2) Iqbal will have Kavya's heart implanted in him.

After watching and reading the interviews both of them are doing some scences together so Kavya and Iqbal's character will prolly become good friends at first and during some fight for the land Kavya will loose his life and Iqbal will get badly hurt and will need a heart implant as soon as possible and in this emergency maybe kavya(knowing that he is dying) will ask the doctors to give his heart to Iqbal so atleast he could live.

At first no one will know about it except for the doctors ofcourse. Iqbal will fall for Anjali (since he will have Kavya's heart that always aches for Anjali) but she won't let him in his life and maybe after like a while she'll know that it is infact kavya's heart he will start loving Iqbal as well.  Kind of like the movie "Dil nay jissay apna kaha". Well I really hope this isnt the case cuz I really want Kavya to come back!!! I just love Ejaz Khan. We all do!....

I am afraid without Ejaz the show will fall off just like Kahin Toh Ho Ga did without Rajeev...no one even watches that show anymore like it doesnt exist!  Ekta is playing a big gamble by bringing on Iqbal and taking Ejaz off the show am sure she'll regret it and bring him back to KavyaAnjali sooner somehow. Dont take me wrong I reallllly love Iqbal Khan too but not at the expense of Ejaz's role as Kavya in this show. It will just change the whole story line.

Kavya is talking about death so much nowadays and even him talking about it makes me so sad. I wonder if I'll be able to watch the episode in which Kavya actually dies. It will be so painful to see that and to see Anjali and everyone react after that....it will just kill us.

Thats it for now...let me know what do you guys think about this or let us know any other predictions that you might have.

Thanks Smile

Edited by Khushi11 - 29 March 2006 at 11:06pm

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Really weel-written and thought out too........I would love for the first one to happen.......but plzz don't even get me started on the second one......I hope I die before anything like that happens in my favourite show..... Cry
Khushi11 Goldie
Khushi11
Khushi11

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazplm

Really weel-written and thought out too........I would love for the first one to happen.......but plzz don't even get me started on the second one......I hope I die before anything like that happens in my favourite show..... Cry

Well thank you! This Iqbal Ejaz khirchri is cooking in my brain since we found out Kavya will die...Cry

I hope Ekta is listening to us...Ekta PLEASE BRING EJAAZ BACK TO THE SHOW SOON...or else your show will just won't work!!
complication Goldie
complication
complication

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Good predictions. I'm hoping for the first one too, but I really think that at the momenet Ekta has no plan on ever bringing Kavya back...however, if the TRP's suck without Eijoo, she might just have to. I don't care if that makes this show like every other one, I just want Kavya.

I know, all the foreshadowing of his death is really getting to me too. The tissue industry will surely have a boom around that time!

Kajal
white rose IF-Sizzlerz
white rose
white rose

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:26am | IP Logged
nice predictions Smile
i just want my kavya aka Eijooooooooooo Cry Cry Ekta will surely regret, after he leaves i hope it goes the way of kth Cry
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:40am | IP Logged
ekta Angry Angry Angry
apple2003 Groupbie
apple2003
apple2003

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:19am | IP Logged
nice predictions
Smile Hee hee
but i like only this thing that kavya will back