Only For Pakistani Fanz Regarding Star...

S H E H R O Z E thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Does Any One Know When Is Star Plus And Utsav Going To Come😃

When These B***** D***😡 Are Going To Allow It If Some One Know So Plz Reply Soon😭Plz Do Reply Positvie

Premra Pakistan😡

**Edited by Viewbie to remove strong language , reduce emoticons (since they were all over the place)reduce font size.**

Edited by Mrs.Eishu.SRK - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lady In Pink thumbnail

rajeev_sujal,

I can understand that you are frustrated. But would swearing help really? Please keep in mind that there are people aged 13 and even below viewing whats written.

AS for the Indian channels being banned, theres not much we can do about it 😭 I know its wrong of the PEMRA authorities to all this without offering a valid explanation, but at this point in time no1 really knows when Star Plus is going to come back, if it actually is that is.

-Eisha

Edited by Mrs.Eishu.SRK - 18 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
sorry yaar that ur not getting star plus but plz refrain from using foul language yound kids also view this forum as well
S H E H R O Z E thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok Im Sorry .I was Just Angry In the Morning Because Now Adays I m Free And I Have Nothing To do So...
Hope u Understand
Anyway I Apologise

Hope Its Ok Now
Lady In Pink thumbnail
Theres no need to apologize.....just b careful next time. 😊
Hudiba thumbnail
Well Rjeev_sujal main ne jahan tak parha hai it is because ke Pakistan main buhat se private channels khul gaey hain and they are not earning well enough because all the viewers here are glued to Star plus .Is liay the heads of these private channels appealed PEMRA ke Star band kardo . So that shayad ppl might start watching their channels. These private channels include Hum, Aaj, KTN, etc etc.
   I read this in "faasla".This is a magazine related to Indian film and tv
They also said ke Star band karne ka koi faida nahin hai kyunki ppl watch their programmes on VCD which are easily available.(This is what i also do. Mere paas itna time nahin hota to i watch kyunki and kasautii on VCD. thanx to MARS VIDEO). Khair that was beside the point.The article further said ke jab PEMRA ka demagh theekh hoga then they'll definitely resume Star.

I just hope ke Ye jaldi ho. I'm missing my old episodes of kyunki and kasautii. 😭
Muhammad2001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muhammad2001

I am agree with u Guys 😊