Salman Khan was right or Wrong? - Page 2

Poll Question :

Did you agree with what Salman Khan said today?

Poll Choice
Yes
Wrong
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Exactly wat I am saying. Salman conveyed d majority view 2 d housemates nd in fact gv an opportunity 2 dem 2 chage their image in front of d audience.
Many in dis forum itself were saying dat Sky needs 2 be told dat his jokes aren't funny, PM is simply anoying since her return, Juhi nd Sunny agree 2 watever Sky says, Amar is spineless nd these wer d exact things Salman pointed out.

Salman is d host nd maybe he's doing more dan required, but den so r d housemates nd I suppose it was d need of d hour.

Also d poll clearly shows tht most ppl agree wid wat Salman did.😊
Originally posted by ssshhh

Exactly wat I am saying. Salman conveyed d majority view 2 d housemates nd in fact gv an opportunity 2 dem 2 chage their image in front of d audience.
Many in dis forum itself were saying dat Sky needs 2 be told dat his jokes aren't funny, PM is simply anoying since her return, Juhi nd Sunny agree 2 watever Sky says, Amar is spineless nd these wer d exact things Salman pointed out.

Salman is d host nd maybe he's doing more dan required, but den so r d housemates nd I suppose it was d need of d hour.

Also d poll clearly shows tht most ppl agree wid wat Salman did.😊

The majority of the  people agree, it just that the minority is making a big noise and crying. 
Originally posted by MrManagement

After giving that big lecture, i bet you still clicked on the "wrong" buttonπŸ˜‰ But your right salman khan is the biggest star in IndiaπŸ˜ƒ
\

LOL.. you lose the bet ...πŸ˜‰. I did not vote in the poll yet πŸ˜†  I dont know if its right or wrong. πŸ˜•  I am just looking forward to Monday to see if housemates really bring any changes in their attitude πŸ˜†

I liked Salman today.

Originally posted by -Moderator-

\

LOL.. you lose the bet ...πŸ˜‰. I did not vote in the poll yet πŸ˜†  I dont know if its right or wrong. πŸ˜•  I am just looking forward to Monday to see if housemates really bring any changes in their attitude πŸ˜†

So important thing to you is the consequence of an action, not the effort or intention behind it. Well, only reason, my guess was wrong is because my psychic skills are little weak over the internetπŸ˜†
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I liked Salman today.

How can you not like salman? He is the best!. But I was little upset because he grilled Amar, but I guess he only said what majority believes and you can't hate him for that. I fell that the only people who disliked salman today are hardcore fans that are blind to believe that their favorites on the show can be wrong or the the people who just hate salman. 
Originally posted by MrManagement

How can you not like salman? He is the best!. But I was little upset because he grilled Amar, but I guess he only said what majority believes and you can't hate him for that. I fell that the only people who disliked salman today are hardcore fans that are blind to believe that their favorites on the show can be wrong or the the people who just hate salman. 

Well! I'm not a Salman fan. Never liked his movies as I believe he can't act to save his life.

But today he called Amar what many of us call him on IF. Amar is spineless not because he doesn't stand for his friends, because he can't defend himself. Nothing is worth self-respect. A human being ought to have at least that.
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
I am  a big fan of Salman. I love him no matter what!

WHY EVERYONE THINKS THAT NO BODY  CAN SPEAK AGAINST SALMAN! Sky has full right to voice his words and opinion no matter who is on the other side. Salman being the famous and very powerful personality in the industry doesn't make him right always and that no one should keep their mouth shut against him. 

We live in a democratic country and we have full right of speech! 
salman was absolutely right.kaya watt lagae sb ki..