Posted: 18 years ago
i think if anuj wins indian idol karunya will of coarse get a song, and even though anuj earns the title karunya will get more movies annd albums and be more famous then anuj   πŸ˜†πŸ‘  its the truth!!!!πŸ˜†
WOW I AGREE with you 100% ....

ANUJ 🀒 indian idol..

i think anuj should have tooken some classes before he came

Edited by basanti2005 - 18 years ago
Karu has already proven who the real winner is to the judges. Even if Anuj wins, directors will still call Karunya to the studio rather than him.
i totally agree with u all
i think he has not left any stone unturned by singing all types of songs with diff ranges from A R Rehman's to Shakar Ehsaan nd Loys hits, shadii ke gaane nd has proved his talent nd skill in all ways nd on all groundsπŸ‘
Has anyone else done it????????
Originally posted by cindu

i totally agree with u all
i think he has not left any stone unturned by singing all types of songs with diff ranges from A R Rehman's to Shakar Ehsaan nd Loys hits, shadii ke gaane nd has proved his talent nd skill in all ways nd on all groundsπŸ‘
Has anyone else done it????????

yup....hemu has also done it...both of em r very versatile singers 😊
Anuj wont win.....Plsss I cant even imagine him as India Idol....He was looking soooo stupid wearing that crown πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LOL I think if someone has any chance to win it is Sandy but I want Karu to win and I still havent lost hopes....
PLSSS VOTE 4 KARUNYA πŸ˜›
ya...and only Anuj and his niece will buy Anuj's album wen it wud b out!!
I think Sandy has good chances off bagging this title based on his innocent looks ~ dark horses win races !!

I agree with who will be invited by music directors but karunya's chnaces are bleak among three based on vote banks

but who knows if publics eyes opened after Ameys exist then nobody can steal II2 from karunya but on the other hand if it follows SRGMP trend then Anuj will get the title any how.

my 2 cents
After watching New Delhi show and comparing it with Ahemdabad and Lucknow shows, Karunya rocked. I think he will be able to get more votes than Sandeep and Anuj, if not by huge difference, but little difference.
And I agree with every one here, if for a small difference other way around, sandeeo or Anuj grab the title, Karunya is still a winner and he will definetly will get more name and fame without public support.
Look at Meenal, she is a good singer and she is already doing shows with Sonu Nigam, Indian's one of the BIGGEST SINGER in the Industry.