Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF-Till Death Do Us Part#8-Epilogue/Pg109/Jan14 (Page 66)

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Great update! Can't wait to read more!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhayprsingh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
uss sameera ki to @&&*=*@?p

di i want both ff's

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Note- Please Add Ritzypm to get PMs for this FF

Thank you friends for your wonderful comments.

Some of you have asked for a very harsh punishment for Samira. Well I have taken a more pragmatic approach and hope this does not let you down.

Also, on popular demand, I am starting my new FF - VIVAH. Hope you enjoy this arranged marriage concept. I will also write Geet Season 2 as I can not stop thinking about the story in my head. But due to work pressure I know I can only manage one FF at a time. So maybe once I am finished typing up VIVAH, I will start that one too.

Meanwhile enjoy the new FF as well and hope you guys will love it as much you have loved "Till Death Do Us Part"

Chapter 114 - Checkmate

Morning 8:30 AM

Maan was leaving and Geet insisted that he should drop her at office. Maan was confused but it all became clear as he reached his car. He was surrounded by media asking him questions about last evening events.

Maan felt Geet squeezing his hand. He looked at her and she blinked at him with assurance and smile.

Maan held his hand to calm the reporter– "Guys….please….Yes I helped Dr Sharma yesterday as she was stranded on the highway with a broken foot. There is nothing more or less to it."

Saying this they just moved ahead. Maan dropped Geet at her office and left for the hospital.

Hospital  - Doctor's lounge

Maan entered to find a pacing Samira, who rushed to him

Samira feigned complete innocence – "I am so sorry Maan, I don't know how this happened."

Maan looked at the other doctors who were intently hearing into the conversation. Maan gulped down his anger and just remembered his Geet's words. He gave a dazzling smile – "Don't worry too much Dr Sharma about the press. I was just helping a colleague stranded on the road…and media just loves to twist reality"

Saying this Maan moved out of the lounge with his coffee.

Samira was astounded with Maan's reaction. She had expected a storm but Maan seemed so calm that it scared her.

Samira st – "What the hell is wrong with him. Why is he reacting like nothing happened? He is not angry for media or for what I said to Geet. Most likely that woman hasn't said anything to him but still he is calm about the media fiasco…hmmm"

Maan continued his behavior with Samira frustrating her even more as days went by. Samira had expected reaction from Maan which could have led to further media frenzy. If nothing else, she would have garnered some fame. But news had died down as there were no fireworks from Maan or Geet.

Initially, Dr Sood had also been taken aback and had asked Maan about the truth.

Maan – "Don't worry sir….as I said there was nothing to it. We were friends in college but that was just that…college life is free from any responsibilities and reality. It is just media hype. Trust me"

Dr Sood had not interfered again but in the background made sure there were no awkward situations inside the hospital for Maan again.

Two months later

Samira barged in to Adi's cabin

Samira – "What the hell do you think of yourself? You thought you could do anything and I won't find out. Four lawsuits have been slapped on me just because you leaked the information to my patients about some or other stupid issue. How dare you. I know why you are doing this. Because of your friend Maan….isn't it…but such stupid things will not deter me…do you get it"

Adi just listened to her calmly adjusting his glasses – "Dr Sharma, first of all I did not leak any information but actually caught your negligence and just chose to report it. You should be grateful that I haven't gone to media yet. But let me tell you candidly, that I have given a copy to Dr Sood.  As to the reason why I am reviewing your each and every case…let me make it crystal clear, that I am not doing it for my friend Maan but for my friend Geet….whom you challenged few months ago. Well here is a challenge from my side, very soon you will not only be out of Medicity but also I am not sure where else will you get an opening in this country with so many clear cut cases of negligence law suits pending in your names."

"Please leave my cabin and ask my secretary next time before barging in"

Simran fumed at Adi's words. She decided to use her charm one more time and went to Maan's cabin -  "Maan….Adi just told me…."

Maan held his hand to stop her – "I have just spoken to your previous boss in America. Do you know they have an open vacancy and he is ready to take you back but at a pay cut. If I were you, I think this will be a chance to grab. You know how media is….if they grab this news they can twist it in any way they want"

Maan had a beautiful smile on his face all the while he said it. Anyone seeing them talking could not have guessed the venom in Maan's voice.

Samira knew that she was cornered. She couldn't believe still that Maan could go to such an extent – "Maan…you were always such a gentleman…almost to a point of being a wuss…then why"

Maan replied coldly - "You never understood me Dr Sharma. My soft side made me a wuss in your eyes. Well, before this there was nothing worth fighting for. But don't ever think even for a moment that I will take my wife's insult lying low…did you get it Dr Samira Sharma"

With that Maan got up and opened the door of his cabin asking her to leave.

Samira contemplated and realized that Adi and Maan together have checkmated her at her own game. Indeed if media came to know that she had four lawsuits pending, they will have a field day making it next to impossible for her to get another job. She ran a risk of loosing all her credibility. She accepted the defeat and decided to take up the offer from her previous hospital in USA.

Precap – Past Troubles

The following 250 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10skydaffodils7harikashiva25dpurvadeeps_againlwgeet1611987mishtimskshanmanjuameeruHolynanehavashikumctg48cukishsdg26jagritimanochamahifathimamishimcryskentBluesaffire2star432maaginiki7611canonvidz.manirajMaryamahaji790ajolieAminagatoenminnurajmandakini_marchsunaina23jyotiagarwalMaanforever9290860623geetkamaananu0426gagsykrishna.01leothelionasmi1235armadcrazedfan19mans22anky_1205creddyDana Marielakshmisalvadiswetu.crazybhakbhartifanrsingh0103ayu14mons_mbnazsijpulvi16Saj110Yellowtullipsdiyachillpallavisarkarcue1cloudflowerpiyushiruchshahmishty_shonamaneet2011annie.shonajosh.poojaDesigirl144chingamingMSgayatriRamykrishrichu26mamatha.SiniHandaWhitepigeonsk_75Kashish9687sunshiner23rostMONIJA78birdy2011Sukham12CiaMaaneetParimishtysahibasharmachiki143prachidalmiadreamypits_meapril12neha512HiddenTruthsoaz30Tamanna_TJmicky11Sphinxcutemishtimystique_girlHADmishti-eiya-LadyArwenBluntlySpeakingNazmaasree10star_777Miss-Rizcrazydevil87desikalakaaram_sweet_pariBe.edgysweetanu2314charlie1950Oblivion007dmg_roks_antaraMina420EscapistcherieLoverbabygurl10--Kesh--sweet_mittalsrikrithiQueenbeePallaviamalu123asmaniytanujaDhara_scyum321Anu_Rputhgurti30AmbibambyninaviJayaRneethuMGshristi1MsMovieloversheetalvasaShimmerrlove4allx.Maaneet4eva.xkrndrgbhatinsight555nats0101geetsrir.maanKamliKudiSophroniaanisha_maaneetdoublecrossanmirzajeyanthi123abhayprsinghmaaneetmaahiZohamaaneet_wallflower_123mitul_Jyothi_KoolsmileNeejuTeamMcSwarekawesomepoojaMunaMeet22Niharika.Nairtellymepiya27-Zahra15-meettumaaneet5paponeconSpeechlessramaheshMaaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-Dilsayharshithaaaaaaawajiha-1sanu3108ushankitvctintinurupzloveu-memorable-_nandy_Krishnaluv94Firegurlmisty_drastifanajennesha143blueopalmrk-1meravigilisodrdee142idunnoAlamelusonu4everpunjabi.princessweet cherry007jindalanjucool-afsha-anshramandymoresweet scorpioprerna1swetha10janu_2006anuandaviAsh1991--Ratna----aarthi--rsroopalimaanseeaamirkhanfanmchoprarahmona_pakswe..hinal..preethiaVSai2008maanmeet1seemamaryShalve-kawaii-Soapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapezaara2212TyroRemya_PillaiAbby-GC-Crazyammu5jasraj123love2_somamayyopunam2712kkiddookabslocksimpoojaverma_SharmeenLuvsGCharshdbJeevanaPtamanna1391Madhuri53Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_abinash079mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanKrishna_SouravDownhillDonnaa

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Me first Party
awesome, brilliant part
loved it
 slowly, steadily , calmly maaneet and adi defeat sameera
geet's advice to maan help him
and maan adi together check mate sameera
precap again past troublesOuch Confused Shocked
aab iye kya hain
NT, DEV iya phir Sameera
let's see
 continue soon

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 07 January 2012 at 5:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Downhill IF-Addictz

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
simply awesome

anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
WOW, awesome. They handled it all so maturely.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

JayaR IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
wah! kya muh thod jawab diya...

Go to top