MG FF-Till Death Do Us Part#8-Epilogue/Pg109/Jan14 - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
samira itni aasaan nahi geet sherni ki baat se bachna

Samira was getting restless with each word from Geet. She felt like she was being slapped by Geet's words. But she was not going to give up. Today she was here with a plan and she was going to execute it.

samira these are all waste trails
"You are so nave Geet. Sorry to break your bubble but there are some facts you should know. I am sure Maan hasn't told you everything. For example has he told you about the time we went to a strawberry farm to pick strawberries in Khandala. We had gone from college. That evening me and my entire dress was covered in the strawberries we had picked. Do you want me to give details…hmmm"

wah sherni moo me tappad wali baat kahi samira ko superb
She answered without giving anything away – "Well!!! No I didn't know….but now I know why he absolutely hates strawberries"
annie samira jaisi dayan ko kitna bi daanto waste hi waise log
"How dare you talk to my bhabhi like that. Get out and dare not step your foot again in this house. You mean nothing to bhai or to us"
samira that was the wrong chaleenge made by u against geet annie u will loose

Geet tried to calm Annie but she was very upset. Samira smirked and pointed a finger close to Annie's face – "I am going but let me clear you one thing….I am the only one your Bhai ever loved truly and nothing can change that fact. If you don't believe it I can prove to you. Next 48 hrs, I will be in his arms and you will see it for yourself."

samira now u r dealing with geet

ye jaanti hi dushman se kiase treat karthe hi

Annie lunged forward to slap her but Geet stopped Annie and shook her head – "Nahi Annie….humare yahan guests ke saath aise pesh nahi aate."

She turned to Samira – "Maan will be late and I think you should leave now"

samira this was the wrong assumption made by u

Samira just smiled and left. She had achieved what she came for. Today there will be fireworks. And if somehow that dumb wife of his kept quite, tomorrow's plan will totally ruin their faade of marriage and force her out of his life. Leaving him once again alone and vulnerable…all for her.

geet gave a correct statment to annie i like it

After Samira left, Geet could not check her anger on Annie for interrupting her in the middle - "Yeh tumko kya hua hai Annie!!! Aise behave karke what are you trying to prove. Don't let her rattle you. She is talking about Maan and I will not let you react like this and insult our relationship. I trust him completely and you know that…don't you"

cute annie
geet jaisi baabi ya biwi kisi ko nahi mil sakthi

Tears welled down Annie's eyes and she hugged Geet – "Sorry Bhabhi…aap jitni achi nahi hoo mein…mujhse nahi suna gaya"

Geet calmed her down and asked her to keep quite about this and not embarrass Maan in any way especially in front of everyone.

ab aayee bari part 112 ki
ab se 112 ki comment shuru the trap
ye waste samira khushal jindagi me keechad utar ne aayee