MG FF-Till Death Do Us Part#8-Epilogue/Pg109/Jan14 - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
part 112maan still have humanity

Maan felt bad and out of humanity he stopped his car. He truly feared for her safety and approached her for any help.

Maan – "Kya hua Samira"

part 112samira this is too much now

Samira looked at him innocently. She then checked herself out and smiled inwardly at how sexy she looked. She hesitatingly took his jacked and murmured thanks.

maan tu bekaar me tension le raha hi

Maan realized that some men were still looking at her. It was raining heavily and blinded his sight when he tried to look inside the car. "Itni barish mein car thik karna mushkil hai. Let me drop you home and you can ask a garage to pick it up"

di u clerverly wrote these lines right
He finally gave up and seeing no other way, he picked her up and settled her in the car. At least he won't have to touch her skin that way.
part 112:nice words tell by maan
"There is no need for any forgiveness. Whatever relationship we had was quite shallow and I have no regret that we both realized in time that we were not meant to be."
nice words by maan

Maan had no intention of picking her up again. He quietly went to her bedroom, taking out the first dress which came in his hand and gave it to her.

"Your bed will become wet. Change here and I am sure your maid can help you in moving to the bed later."

i want to beat that reporter with chappal jo ese news banate hi

Reporter – "Hot from the oven….we are showing you the excusive video of how Dr Khurana took care of his lady love today. Without worrying about anyone in the world including his wife, how lovingly he took his ex girlfriend and colleague Dr Samira Sharma in his arms. Clad in a wet see thru shirt, with Samira clutching around his neck, not much is left to the imagination as they entered Samira's house today evening. With his own jacket covering up the happenings in the car, they spent further time alone in each other's arm. And if there is still some doubt, you can see how Dr Khurana moved with familiarity in Dr Samira's bedroom.

this statement is really rediculous

Only question remaining is how Mrs. Khurana will react to rekindling of this hot passion between the old flames."

it was showing completely a trap anyone could understood especially geet as samira challenged them before day

A video of Maan holding Samira in his arms and walking to the house played in the background. Video clearly showed her hugging him passionately while Maan was almost rendered bare chest due to his white shirt. Samira's face was hiding in the crook of his neck with her arms tightly grabbing his shoulders for support. There were also clippings of Maan taking out her dress from the bedroom along with snippets from their college festivals where Maan and Samira danced together.