Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maanforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hope everything is all right with geet or else Maan will make everything good. continue soon. thanks for the pm.
maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
di sorry sorry sorry sorry  sorry sorry
bahut din se aapke FF me comment nahi di 111-115 tak dena hi muje poora 5 part ke aaj dena shuru karungi kitne hosake utne nahi to kal .ab kal se regular hungi comment pakka
piya- thumbnail

Hello Di

Precap dekar hi main samaj gayi thi k past Geet se related hai
I remember Maan ne shadi se pehle geet se kaha tha k complications ho sakthe hai pregnancy k waqt and he is doing some kind of research

Geet pregnanat hai ya nahi woh toh nahi pata but i m sure ye problem geet k disease ki wajah se hai khair Maan aa gaya hai ab I need not worry I am sure he will take care of Geet

love-Piya
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice part
but geet ko kya hogya
please geet ko kuch mat krna
maaneet5 thumbnail
so sameera is a selfish looser who loose diamond like maan and come back to regain with her crucial intensions which were not fulfill in world of maaneet
maaneet5 thumbnail
sameera really have crucial intentions but she cant win becoz maaneet r not in compromise they r in love
She needed to shake the things a little bit. After all he married his family friend and that too after she almost died saving his sister. Oh yes, she had done her homework. She was sure their marriage was just a compromise and maybe something to which Maan had agreed more out of gratitude than anything else.
maaneet5 thumbnail
acha sa reply other one question poochne se pehle

Geet – "Hi Samira…Maan is still not at home. You didn't meet him in office? Kuch kam tha"

Samira smirked. Of course she knew Maan was not at home because his secretary had told her that he was busy with surgeries which will take at least few hour more – "Nahi Geet…kuch personal kam tha….I mean I just wanted to talk to Maan about something other than work."

maaneet5 thumbnail
sameera its better to stay away from geet nahi to maan ka gussa dekhne layak hoga

"Anyways, how are you. Settled in married life? You must be very proud to be married to such a famous personality. Must consider yourself lucky that a man like Maan married you"

Geet smiled ignoring the underlying current of her statements. She wanted to curtail this conversation short especially before anyone else came home – "Yes, I am quite settled. I have known Maan almost all my entire life so it was very easy"

Samira – "Oh really….so do you know we were together in college"

maaneet5 thumbnail
ye hui na baar sherni geet ki chappal se samira ke moo pe maari

Geet laughed out loudly– "Yeah!!! I know Maan is such a charmer and handsome. So you were one of the strings of his long list of girlfriends"

maaneet5 thumbnail
samira itna aasaan nahi geet ko handle karna maan se bi mushkil

Samira's grew angry at Geet's words – "Not really. I was and will always remain his first love. They didn't mean anything to him. I was the first and last"

Geet smiled seeing her defensive reaction. She had her exactly where she wanted her to say – "Except me!!!! I am the last and his wife"