MG FF-Till Death Do Us Part#8-Epilogue/Pg109/Jan14 - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome part :)

Happy new year :)
awesome ... superb ... loved them all ...

thnx 4 d pms ...

continue soon ...

sorry 4 being late ... but u know the reason ... so humka maafi dai do ...
V.interesting!really waiting 4 u to update soon:)really eager to noe what happens next!!!:)))
WILL U B UPDATING TODAY?
Update dear...waiting...
šŸ˜šŸ˜
finally caught up with all the parts i missed...

amazing parts...

i so want geet to become the ruthless businesswoman again n teach that sam a lesson ...after which she dare not cross path with her again...

continue soon...

thnx for PMs...

Note- Please Add Ritzypm to get PMs for this FF

Very Important NOTE:

I am planning to start a new FF. I have two options. Please suggest what you will like to read ā€“

Geet Season 2 from my POV

OR

A different Maaneet story in an arranged marriage scenario

Chapter 113 - Result

Everyone was too shocked to say anything. Annie marched to Maan and shouted ā€“ "How could you Bhaiā€¦.apne ek baar bhi Bhabhi ke bare mein nahi socha. Woh ladki aapke ghar mein aake, aapki wife ko challenge kar ke gayi ki she will be in your arms in 48 hours and youā€¦.you just fell for her and let her do all this. Bhabhi was so sureā€¦she had so much faith in youā€¦.how could you let her downā€¦how could you"

Maan was stunned hearing about the challenge. He was already reeling with after effects of the news and the only thought which had sunk in his brain was what would have been the portrayal if he had actually lifted her to the bedroom. That would have almost looked likeā€¦almost. Maan shook his head because he didn't even want to think there. And now this challenge. He wanted to say something, but didn't know what.

Meanwhile Geet was pained to see that blank look on Maan's face. She hurried to Annie ā€“ "Annieā€¦yeh tum kya keh rahi hoā€¦.come on you know Samiraā€¦.I am sure she must have done something to make Maan react like this and now this video is just out of context. And even if you don't know herā€¦.you know your brotherā€¦right"

Annie screamed ā€“ "Bhabhi!!!"

Geet lifted her finger ā€“ "Chupā€¦.ek shabd aur nahi Annieā€¦.I will not let anyone insult my husbandā€¦.and that means anyone. I love you but no one has right to disgrace him and that too for that chit of a girl"

Maan felt warmth cruising through his cold body as she held his hand and looked at him with complete trust and love. He felt as if a drowning man had been given a kiss full of breath. She didn't even ask for any explanation.

Raj came closer and patted his shoulder ā€“ "Geet thik kehti hai Annieā€¦.I know you are feeling badā€¦but that is not the way to talk to your brother."

Tears flew down Annie tears and she hugged Maan tight sideways ā€“ "Sorry Bhai but you don't knowā€¦she insulted bhabhi so much that dayā€¦.she was talking utter rubbish about some strawberry picking and she being you first love and what not. I am sorryā€¦mujhse bardasht nahi ho raha tha bhai"

Hearing Annie, anger flooded him and his grip tightened on Geet's hand. He somehow calmed himself and still holding Geet's hand, looked at her questioningly as he patted Annie's head.

Geet shook her head in denial as tears welled in her eyes ā€“ "Mujhe sach mein bura nahi laga tha Maanā€¦why should I"

Maan said controlling his emotions ā€“ "Phir bhi mujhe bolna to tha naā€¦.hmmmā€¦kuch bhi nahi kaha tumneā€¦na koi shikayatā€¦na koi shikwaā€¦meri ex aake tumko suna ke gayiā€¦aur tumne sunaā€¦.kyon"

Geet just held his arm with her other hand as well ā€“ "mujhe kuch feel hi nahi huaā€¦and I didn't just listenā€¦I also answered her in my own styleā€¦.i just didn't feel it was important enough to worry you...sach mere man mein kuch bhi nahi tha"

Maan wiped the tears which had flown down her beautiful almond shaped eyes - "Her car was broken and she had hurt her leg. It was raining heavily and her dress was not appropriate. I gave her my jacket and lift to home. She was not able to walk so I had to pick her up. I never thought this was preplanned and just a pretence on her part. She had asked me to give her dress and pick her up to bedroom. Thank God I denied taking her to bedroom. She had planted media and I am sure it would have come up even worse if that had been captured by media."

Everyone nodded in agreement. They all trusted him and were thankful that things were still under control due to sheer ambiguity. Geet thanked her starts that her good hearted husband had not picked her up and taken her inside bedroom.

Rahul finally broke the tense silence in the room ā€“ "chado yeh sabā€¦.jo ho gaya so ho gayaā€¦but I am telling you this girl is trouble. Geet you have handled PR and media for so longā€¦what do you thinkā€¦agar kuch nahi kiya to bekaar mein hi Maan ka naam kharab hoga"

Geet thought for a while as Raj poured everyone a drink.

Geet ā€“ "Mere khayaal se media will be there in front of KH tomorrow. First comments are very important. Maan should simply say that he was helping a colleague who was stuck on road and had hurt herselfā€¦and no comments to everything else. All of us also should repeat the same line if pestered and refrain for commenting on any other question.

Also, Maan should make sure he doesn't meet Samira anywhere in private but at the same time should continue to talk to her nicely and politely in public. If Maan showed his anger or got emotional, media will definitely make spicy news out of this. If there is no spiciness then automatically news will die out in a day."

Everyone murmured in agreement and retired for the night.

Same Night Maaneet Bedroom

Geet came out of washroom to find Maan sitting on the bed lost on his thoughts.

Geet kept her hand on his thigh ā€“ "Kya soch rahe ho Maanā€¦don't worry sab thik ho jayega"

Maan kept on staring at the wall in front ā€“ "Geetā€¦she was my girlfriend and I was attracted to her more than any of my previous girlfriends. I genuinely thought she was my life partner. Being in same college, we spent lot of time together. I promise I never crossed my limits but I didā€¦.I did get close to her physicallyā€¦I"

Maan was struggling with words. His brain was tortured thinking about what Samira must have told Geet and Geet's hurt. Annie's words about strawberry picking were stuck in his brains and he felt ashamed. He knew his Geet trusted him but was he worthy of her. His old demons started raising head again and he was again lost in his past.

Geet sighed and forced Maan to look into her eyes by cupping his face ā€“ "Maanā€¦aap yeh sab kyon keh rahe hoā€¦.kyon soch rahe hoā€¦.You know I love you and I trust you more than anyone"

Maan just nodded.

Geet ā€“ "So do you think I am dumb not to know how much you love me and trust me"

Maan looked at her.

Geet sighed as she placed her head on his shoulder. "You know Maanā€¦.trust your love, because she did not hurt me. How can she? Who is she to meā€¦.nothing. But seeing you like this hurts meā€¦pains me Maan. You were young and attracted to her. She was there with you 24*7, studying togetherā€¦same college. But tell me Maan, I have been around you forever as a child but we never felt anything like this. There was no mere attraction between us. I was with you only for sometime, as your patient and we both know how dull, pale and unattractive I looked during that time. So what you felt for me could never be mere attraction. You may have not known then, but now you do know the difference between what you feel for me and what you felt for her or any other girl."

Maan pulled her in tight embrace. "Don'tā€¦.don't even compare"

Geet looked up at his face still in his embrace. "Exactly Maanā€¦you never went after her even after being in a relationshipā€¦.you preferred to stay alone then to follow her. For me, you left everything and came, even when you didn't know what I felt for you."

"So don'tā€¦please don't let somebody insignificant in our lives impact usā€¦.yes we have a problem because she is trying to throw mud at our nameā€¦and we will fight it together...calmly and with brains because this matter does not warrant involvement of our hearts."

Saying this she lifted herself and pecked on his lips hard. That night they made love for a long time but more than passion it was filled with tenderness and loveā€¦Geet claimed him back with her love and surrendered herself to him.

Precap  - Checkmate

šŸ˜Š

me first...šŸ˜ƒ

awsome part...loved the understanding between maan n geet n even the family members...

and for the new ff, i prefer the second option(A different Maaneet story in an arranged marriage scenario)...but will love whatever you write for us...
Edited by honeygrape - 12 years ago
am  really  JšŸ˜‰  of  maaneet  yaar...
wat  an  understanding  couple...it  was  lovely...
looking   fwd...

now I feel little good after this part
 will comment details in next post
 but  as I want req u something
whenever pls give some strong lesson to that sameera
as she is women (she is shame to called as woman also )  this excuse not come from any one in khurana or handa here
just want some one give her back so she can crying and beg to leave her
 Ignore karo good but she needs lesson  she crossed all limits so I want some one give sameera back so much
how it'll happen u will think
As I know u can give best for this
sameera's punishment

will comment  in details in my next post