MG FF-Till Death Do Us Part#8-Epilogue/Pg109/Jan14 - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whitepigeon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hate that 🤬 😡
Hope the 2 love bird remain safe without getting into that trap   
I wish that bitch get in to her trap by her self that will be nice na 😈
Thanks 4 the PM
TC

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i read ur FF in one go...didnt like or comment anywhere coz i was so excited to read d next part and den d next and den d next...till end...loved it...

maan as doc a very different avatar...geet as business woman awesome...if i sit to write everything i guess d space will b less...bt in short it is excellent...

samira ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ she is such a .,...dont have words...god look at her audacity and shamelessness...y would dey let her in at 1st place???????? 

pls babaji rehem karo...

loved d story...dont want maan to b trapped in any of d tricks of dat kamini...
krndr thumbnail
Loved it 
Loved Geet's answers to Sameera
They surely were slaps to her
Tamanna_TJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Uff, this Samira... Bitch...
Nice part... Geet has a lot of patience...
Now wht I'd the trap going to be,???
Continue soon...
Waiting...
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Samira and her dirty plans😡😡
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved it
the way geet maintained her cool in front of samira was awesome
n waiting to see what she does now
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update di
just loved it
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...dis sameera is such a *****...
i hate her...i knw till geet is with maan ...dis chudail cant do anything...i hav my full faith on mt maan n geet...
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Note- Please Add Ritzypm to get PMs for this FF

Wish all my friends a very Happy New Year. Hope this year brings on prosperity and paves way to fulfilling your wishes.

I am dedicating this first update of 2012 to my dear Piya – Piggy you are a true friend and thanks for being there always. Love you - Ritzy

Chapter 112 - Trap

Next Day

It was raining heavily when Maan saw Samira's car on the highway. Her car's hood was popped open and she was standing there. As Maan crossed her he noticed a group of men ogling at her from a side road.

Maan felt bad and out of humanity he stopped his car. He truly feared for her safety and approached her for any help.

Maan – "Kya hua Samira"

Samira looked at him surprised – "Hmmm…dekho na Maan meri car kharab ho gayi hai"

Just then Maan noticed that Samira was dressed in white saree. He felt a little embarrassed and startled as due to rain, it had become transparent and was sticking to her body like second skin. He quickly removed his jacket and gave it to her, without realizing that now his white shirt was getting wet as well.

Maan jerked the jacket at her– "Ise pehnlo"

Samira looked at him innocently. She then checked herself out and smiled inwardly at how sexy she looked. She hesitatingly took his jacked and murmured thanks.

Maan realized that some men were still looking at her. It was raining heavily and blinded his sight when he tried to look inside the car. "Itni barish mein car thik karna mushkil hai. Let me drop you home and you can ask a garage to pick it up"

Samira nodded and did a victory dance inside.

Maan started walking ahead but quickly turned backwards when he heard a yelp. Samira had fallen down and she was sitting on the ground, clutching her foot – "Oh God Maan…I think it is a bad sprain."

Maan sighed. He first tried to support her but she was leaning completely on him. He felt odd holding by her waist and was finding it very difficult to move her to the car. He finally gave up and seeing no other way, he picked her up and settled her in the car. At least he won't have to touch her skin that way.

He drove to her flat. Samira pretended with loud moans and fake tears that her leg was still hurting a lot. Thinking that it will take more time to give her support and walk inside, Maan again lifted her up and took her inside. He settled her on the couch.

Samira – "Thanks Maan….aaj tum help nahi karte toh pata nahi kya hota. Waise ek friend hi dusre friend ke kam aata hai….hai na"

Maan just nodded – "Main chalta hoon"

As he turned, Samira grabbed his hand – "Itni jaldi bhi kya hai. You have come here for the first time, toh coffee toh pee ke jao"

Maan pulled his hand back and moved back some steps to bring some distance between them. "No need Samira. Moreover, you are not well. So take rest and call someone to help you with your stuff."

Samira was once again disappointed but just slightly. She fluttered her lashes seductively – "Aaj kal tum humesh mujhse door hi bhagne mein lage rehte ho. I know I made a huge mistake but can't you forgive me."

Maan just stood silent for few seconds and then he spoke emotionlessly "There is no need for any forgiveness. Whatever relationship we had was quite shallow and I have no regret that we both realized in time that we were not meant to be."

As Maan turned to leave, Samira again stalled him. "It's ok Maan. I know it is my fault so I won't stop you. My maid will be here in couple of minutes but I may fall sick by then because of wet clothes. Can you please give me fresh clothes from my wardrobe. Also, if you don't mind, can you just settle me in bed?"

Maan had no intention of picking her up again. He quietly went to her bedroom, taking out the first dress which came in his hand and gave it to her.

"Your bed will become wet. Change here and I am sure your maid can help you in moving to the bed later."

Saying this, he abruptly left her before she could argue back or ask for another favor. If she had kept her mouth shut about past things, he may have just lifted her and kept on the bed. But with his wounds opened again, he remembered the reason for keeping his distance from her. More than anything, he remembered his Geet and her words to maintain just a polite relationship with her. He just wanted to do exactly that and not an inch more than what basic decency demanded of him.

9:00 PM Same Day

Whole family was relaxing in the lounge of KM. Elders were playing cards while Maan, Geet and Rahul were watching news. Annie was doing Pari's leg massage as she was in her 8th month now.

Suddenly everyone froze as the news continued to the Page 3 celebrity section.

Reporter – "Hot from the oven….we are showing you the excusive video of how Dr Khurana took care of his lady love today. Without worrying about anyone in the world including his wife, how lovingly he took his ex girlfriend and colleague Dr Samira Sharma in his arms. Clad in a wet see thru shirt, with Samira clutching around his neck, not much is left to the imagination as they entered Samira's house today evening. With his own jacket covering up the happenings in the car, they spent further time alone in each other's arm. And if there is still some doubt, you can see how Dr Khurana moved with familiarity in Dr Samira's bedroom.

Only question remaining is how Mrs. Khurana will react to rekindling of this hot passion between the old flames."

A video of Maan holding Samira in his arms and walking to the house played in the background. Video clearly showed her hugging him passionately while Maan was almost rendered bare chest due to his white shirt. Samira's face was hiding in the crook of his neck with her arms tightly grabbing his shoulders for support. There were also clippings of Maan taking out her dress from the bedroom along with snippets from their college festivals where Maan and Samira danced together.

Precap - Result

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
waiting for the result