ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

myfriendpostedinbriefwhat thearticlehadonjjkn, but  source and date shehasnotsent-read

jjkn backintop10ofsonyfoll.jassimakeoverandherJessicaavatar,anoth er

twistinstore-completereversaloftheroleofarmansuri-who will nol ongerbe obssesedwith jassi-hewillcleverlyplanrevengeonherfor destrying him,theplot

t seems to be interesting.very vague article.isntit,me still doubtfull

tablet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

hey tablet,

i cant read it clearly...but does it say armu will plan a revenge against jassi??

~jasleen~

PriyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: tablet

myfriendpostedinbriefwhat thearticlehadonjjkn, but  source and date shehasnotsent-read

jjkn backintop10ofsonyfoll.jassimakeoverandherJessicaavatar,anoth er

twist is in store-complete reversal of the role of arman suri-who will no   longer be obssesed with jassi-he will cleverly plan revenge on her for destrying him, the plot seems to be interesting.very vague article.isnt it,me still doubtfull

tablet

That would be interesting - although I doubt Armaan is capable of cleverly plotting revenge.

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Tablet in the world of Indian TV anything can happen for TRPS....

If JJKN has to go  K-ekta way so be it.

But for now lets enjoy whatever is left in the show..They just want the audiences to watch it till the end with their stupid deviations...

We can always stop watching if they go ekta way.. But right now I still have hopes that they dont butcher Armaan's character after showing him completely and deeply in love with Jassi. 

SPECIAL thumbnail

armaan can plot revenge, and purab can rescue and marry jassi!!

YAY!

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
tablet have you posted jjkn info or a telegram thats tougher to decipher than the morse code.....😊
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPECIAL

armaan can plot revenge, and purab can rescue and marry jassi!!

YAY!

😆😆 keep dreaming!!

KiRaN_K thumbnail
is this a april fools joke???😕 i don't like it! i am about to cry if this happens!!😭