Dekha Ek Khwaab

oh god Monday kab ayega????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ponya

ponya

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Uff...yeh Monday kab ayega waiting for dek ...manyata ka class lagne wali hai n j bechari ... Hope rajmata won't be so harsh ths time to manyata...n offrcs manveer nok jok kuch khatti Kuch meethi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrti--ANGEL--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "oh god Monday kab ayega????" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
i want Maanyata's sweetness to come into surface. She has been acting a little hard harsh on Rajmata. I mean if people are good to you,you also be good to them. Okay,J and all are exceptions LOL

Me looking forward to see Uday Maanyata togetehr. Need really long scenes with both of them. I hope atleast by friday Uday takes Maanyata our for some party. Now he has announced to the world that she is his to be Maharani,so i hope we see both of them going to a party togetehr. And then yes,a romantic dance. Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ponyaakshaayaJalebiHearts--ANGEL--ForeverForUOmaRamdassKai.

nasghar

IF-Sizzlerz

nasghar

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
me too... cant wait till monday... one more day!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ponya

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

i want Maanyata's sweetness to come into surface. She has been acting a little hard harsh on Rajmata. I mean if people are good to you,you also be good to them. Okay,J and all are exceptions LOL

Me looking forward to see Uday Maanyata togetehr. Need really long scenes with both of them. I hope atleast by friday Uday takes Maanyata our for some party. Now he has announced to the world that she is his to be Maharani,so i hope we see both of them going to a party togetehr. And then yes,a romantic dance. Day Dreaming

puthar!!Tongue

don't u think it's too early to see ManVeer romantically dancing in pub???LOLWink

firstly, that wild princess needs a new pair of dress..i am so tired of seeing her in the same outfit for days Pinch
secondly, she needs to be a bit respectful and polite when talking to ppl esp elders! Stern Smile
thirdly, with both sisters sharing the same room...get ready for more catfights!Shocked

and most importantly => doesn't matter if the above mentioned happens or not...prince charming UV has to be present!Day Dreaming Heart

BiggestDEKfan

--ANGEL--

IF-Dazzler

--ANGEL--

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
cant wait till monday...want more manveer scenes

nasghar

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
i Dont know but im DYING!! with out Manveer!! HAYE!! so im watching their scenes... again and again and again... get my point? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.nasghar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.