Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

I don't think they are bad actors!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Hi ppl,

C'mon. They are new and you cannot expect everyone to be a natural and spontaneous.It takes time to get accustomed to  and in tune with the grrove of a character. Look at Prerna in earliest episodes  of KZK or even Smriti of KSKBTand even Eijaz's acting has become good only after KDMH.Not everyone can be spontaneous and natural...it takes time for some ppl.

As for Neha, I don' see anything wrong with her rendition of Kripa's character. Kripa is a soft, sensitive  and  kiddish youngster and infact, i think she brings out the vulnerability of Kripa very well.

As for Angad, even if he doesn't turn out to be much of an actor, his brooding expressions and intense characterization can help because Angad is about fiery fury and internal conflicts.Iqbal has been able to get into Angad's external persona, let's see how he brings out the character.

So, let's take some time before we judge them.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

xoneha Senior Member
xoneha
xoneha

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Me too, and for the people who don't like her voice.

She had jaundice or whatever so maybe that's why her voice sounded bad..maybe she had to shoot it when she still had jaundice and put in her voice afterwards so it sounded weird. Also, Neha has been acting for a while so she does have experience. And Iqbal also has experience

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Exactly, Neha. at least give the duo a chance.
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

I totally agree with you guys! Can't comment much on Iqbal as of now, since we have seen him only in one scene, but he seems to fit the role of Angad to the T! Even if he turns out to be a lousy actor, he will still appeal to the audience, as he seems to be tailor made for the role of Angad!

As for Kripa, I think Neha is adorable. I have not seen such a vulnerable and innocent looking face in Television for a long, long time, and Neha personifies Kripa totally! She was looking so pretty in the scene where she goes for Angad's concert and the way she looks at him when he touches her palms......one has to give credit where it is due, however silly Ekta's serials are, she does find incredible actors who do justice to their roles!

Cheers,

CF

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:42am | IP Logged
ok, lets see then if she is able to act better now
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I completely agree with Chillyflakes!
saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitica_82

Hi ppl,

C'mon. They are new and you cannot expect everyone to be a natural and spontaneous.It takes time to get accustomed to  and in tune with the grrove of a character. Look at Prerna in earliest episodes  of KZK or even Smriti of KSKBTand even Eijaz's acting has become good only after KDMH.Not everyone can be spontaneous and natural...it takes time for some ppl.

As for Neha, I don' see anything wrong with her rendition of Kripa's character. Kripa is a soft, sensitive  and  kiddish youngster and infact, i think she brings out the vulnerability of Kripa very well.

As for Angad, even if he doesn't turn out to be much of an actor, his brooding expressions and intense characterization can help because Angad is about fiery fury and internal conflicts.Iqbal has been able to get into Angad's external persona, let's see how he brings out the character.

So, let's take some time before we judge them.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

I KNOW ITS NOT FAIR TO JUDGE THEM IN 4TH OR 5TH EPISODE
Americazfinest Newbie
Americazfinest
Americazfinest

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
yeah seriously.......giv em some time......and besides if u ask me i think that both of them fit in to their rolez perfectly

Go to top