India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

SS' expressionless(??) acting (Page 4)

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged
she was good initially when she spoke to jassi abt her atory but the last scene where she bursts out to ms.d'costa was artificial and sooooo over the top.My husband was watching with me and he was like till now she was ok but after seeing her shrieking in the end,he was like very bad ,she spoiled it LOL

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Eeeksss.....earlier i thought she was a notch better than the other Kekta actors (though that is not saying much LOL ) but after watching her on JJKn, i am convinced she is very, very mediocre..... Confused

During yesterday's episode i wanted to SCREAM at her halting dialogue delivery....have you noticed she repeats every second word?? Like, "Smajh mein nahin aa raha ki..ki main kaise..kaise...." she goes on and on like that. it is so irritating coz a dialogue that can be said in 2 mins is stretched to 5 mins in this manner.

No DAT or janda for 2 days; the only consolation were Jassi's scenes with Vedika, but SS ate up their Air time too!! Angry Ouch
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I'm going to put up my combined commentary for Wed & Thurs tomorrow..b.c I agree that she was doing alright..& maybe even a little better..until the crazed maniacal SHRIEKING to Mother Rodericks!!! Pinch I was so ready to turn off the teewee & run! Only Mona on screen kept me in place. Dead

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blyton

During yesterday's episode i wanted to SCREAM at her halting dialogue delivery....have you noticed she repeats every second word?? Like, "Samajh mein nahin aa raha ki..ki main kaise..kaise...." she goes on and on like that. it is so irritating coz a dialogue that can be said in 2 mins is stretched to 5 mins in this manner. 

very true....her dialogue delivery is poor and she is very slowOuch...when she is supposed to speak fast(like say when vidhi breaks into an outburst), she screeches instead of speaking fast or in a palpitated manner........and when she is normal, she is  too slow!!

NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sharila

It was ok for me, cant complain she is my babes love

Well said, Sharila. She is OKKKKKKKKKKK. After all she is our FAVOURITE's LOVE

Buffie, you are comparing her with the TV industry's BEST ACTRESS. Think and compare her with any AVERAGE EXPRESSIONLESS actresses, she is not less than others. Only time I really really liked her acting was her ENTRY as a NEGATIVE KKUSUM. She really worked on those expressions; other than that, she is ALL RIGHT.

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NKSUDHIR

Originally posted by Sharila

It was ok for me, cant complain she is my babes love

Well said, Sharila. She is OKKKKKKKKKKK. After all she is our FAVOURITE's LOVE

Buffie, you are comparing her with the TV industry's BEST ACTRESS. Think and compare her with any AVERAGE EXPRESSIONLESS actresses, she is not less than others. Only time I really really liked her acting was her ENTRY as a NEGATIVE KKUSUM. She really worked on those expressions; other than that, she is ALL RIGHT.

I've got to agree here..even I must reluctantly admit that she definitely did a good job as Swati on Kkusum..(awww..my Chinku was her daughter on that show too!)..I honestly believe that she should take on more negative roles..they suit her a lot better than the sweet gharelu types..now WHY she's so skilled @ negative things..I'll let you decide on your own. Evil SmileEmbarrassed

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig
Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
well i too think she is gooooooooood...............as for the dialogue delivery n alll i diidnt noticed much. LOL LOL LOL .maybe my i was focusing more on her clothes n makeup i guesssssssss. Tongue
moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

man...mm was better than her...atleast he boggle eyes HONEST EYESTongue could scary you or make your smile...she just doesnt have an expressions with her HONESTTongue eyes...but im saying..she could be really good if she worked on her expressions Tongue

Go to top