Originally posted by ~Taheera~

Mmmm I didn't like her hair today...   Confused

yeh..ss was looking nicer than mona in that scene Ermm
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

man...mm was better than her...atleast he boggle eyes could scary you or make your smile...she just doesnt have an expressions with her eyes...but im saying..she could be really good if she worked on her expressions Tongue

eggjactly khush...on kkusum, all she did was stare at abhay or mahi or with a helpless look or one plastic smile which is so artificialConfusedConfused...and her dialogue delivery aint also that good.....she's too slowConfusedConfusedOK, we can overlook that but an actress ought to have more than two expressions........she has beautiful  saucer eyes but they have no expressions whatsoeverOuch.....eyes can speak but SS' eyes just dont convey anything.....and on JJKN, she wears contacts and too greenDead...and those eyes look scary and not beautiful..anything artificial looks wacko and weird..be it dark green eyes or orange hair......mona's eyes arent as huge as SS' but they do speak alotClapClapClap..........this is in no way bashing of any sort but as an audience and as a fan, i can criticize the acting........SS really needs to work on her expressions......

just for example, when SS is shocked(like when she knew that jassi was armaan's wife), or devastated(when she enacts her trauma and the painful scenes), or in a fix(when she is doubtful as to whether or not she has to tell jassi about armaan or whether or not she must accept the job in GM), or when she is  frightened(like when maddy is about to tell jassi about the goa incident) SHE HAS THE SAME PERMANANT  STAREConfusedConfusedConfused.......in kkusum too, when she was devastated and when she was jubiliant, she just used to stare like a wooden doll!!

fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Buffie - I am really in a very confusing state. What to say or not. What is being taken negative or positive. Anyway till now we have watched every character in JJKN was very spontaneous in acting including UNCHI CHEEZE. So I don't even dare to compare the performance of Mona with anyone. Some times the story track we did not like but the anyone's performance was never so poor earlier.

I completely support whatever you said.   Clap Clap
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

As critiquing a performance is not negative, I think I am entitled to commentSmile…..SS' acting to me is expressionlessOuch…..when she is with maddy, or jassi, or vedika, she just has two expressions:-…1)a doll like stare or 2)a smile which is a permanant fixtureOuch…..I wantched her years back in kya haadsaa and I must say, in these 3 years, she hasn't improved muchOuch…..there is no spontaneity in her actingConfusedOuch….it looks very fake and artificial…..the only time I saw some improvement was in the goa bar scene where she really acted well…it was really naturalClapClapClap…….but yesterday, it was  disappointing to see the lack of expressions….this thread in no way is to disrespect anyone but I just felt that she needs to work on her expressions………please be free to contradict me if you feel soTongue….and lets respect each other's opinions ……..when mona and shilpa are in the same frame, the comparison  is inevitableWinkBig smile……and IN MY OPINION, mona was much more expressive, spontaneous and natural yesterday…..

DISCLAIMER:..THIS IN NO WAY IS TO BE CONSTRUED IN ANY NEGATIVE WAY AND NEITHER AM I DISRESPECTING ANYONE.

Touche..

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fan no 1 jjkn

Buffie - I am really in a very confusing state. What to say or not. What is being taken negative or positive. 

well, we can critique a performance....that is not bashing or negativeTongueTongue....we are free to say if someone acts well or not.......bashine is all the other things like chipkoo bashing, clothes bashing, etc etc....LOLLOL

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I think it's partly because they keep showing the same shot of hers again and again.

Go to top