Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
she does need to improve, but i think in today's epi..she did a decent job of crying, her story reminded me of Kya kehena w. Preity Zinta...i guess no surprise that this storyline is unoriginal..
Sharila thumbnail
It was ok for me, cant complain she is my babes love
No Angel thumbnail
I think SS did a great job!! The last scene between her and mona was just great!! Loved it!! 😛 😃
Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i think she is an ok actor
i like her though.............she need to work on being mmore realistic
otherwise i think she is a fine actor 😛
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she was good initially when she spoke to jassi abt her atory but the last scene where she bursts out to ms.d'costa was artificial and sooooo over the top.My husband was watching with me and he was like till now she was ok but after seeing her shrieking in the end,he was like very bad ,she spoiled it 😆
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Eeeksss.....earlier i thought she was a notch better than the other Kekta actors (though that is not saying much 😆 ) but after watching her on JJKn, i am convinced she is very, very mediocre..... 😕

During yesterday's episode i wanted to SCREAM at her halting dialogue delivery....have you noticed she repeats every second word?? Like, "Smajh mein nahin aa raha ki..ki main kaise..kaise...." she goes on and on like that. it is so irritating coz a dialogue that can be said in 2 mins is stretched to 5 mins in this manner.

No DAT or janda for 2 days; the only consolation were Jassi's scenes with Vedika, but SS ate up their Air time too!! 😡
Sidlum thumbnail
I'm going to put up my combined commentary for Wed & Thurs tomorrow..b.c I agree that she was doing alright..& maybe even a little better..until the crazed maniacal SHRIEKING to Mother Rodericks!!! 😵 I was so ready to turn off the teewee & run! Only Mona on screen kept me in place. 🤢

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

During yesterday's episode i wanted to SCREAM at her halting dialogue delivery....have you noticed she repeats every second word?? Like, "Samajh mein nahin aa raha ki..ki main kaise..kaise...." she goes on and on like that. it is so irritating coz a dialogue that can be said in 2 mins is stretched to 5 mins in this manner. 

very true....her dialogue delivery is poor and she is very slow...when she is supposed to speak fast(like say when vidhi breaks into an outburst), she screeches instead of speaking fast or in a palpitated manner........and when she is normal, she is  too slow!!

NKSUDHIR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharila

It was ok for me, cant complain she is my babes love

Well said, Sharila. She is OKKKKKKKKKKK. After all she is our FAVOURITE's LOVE

Buffie, you are comparing her with the TV industry's BEST ACTRESS. Think and compare her with any AVERAGE EXPRESSIONLESS actresses, she is not less than others. Only time I really really liked her acting was her ENTRY as a NEGATIVE KKUSUM. She really worked on those expressions; other than that, she is ALL RIGHT.

Sidlum thumbnail
Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

Well said, Sharila. She is OKKKKKKKKKKK. After all she is our FAVOURITE's LOVE

Buffie, you are comparing her with the TV industry's BEST ACTRESS. Think and compare her with any AVERAGE EXPRESSIONLESS actresses, she is not less than others. Only time I really really liked her acting was her ENTRY as a NEGATIVE KKUSUM. She really worked on those expressions; other than that, she is ALL RIGHT.

I've got to agree here..even I must reluctantly admit that she definitely did a good job as Swati on Kkusum..(awww..my Chinku was her daughter on that show too!)..I honestly believe that she should take on more negative roles..they suit her a lot better than the sweet gharelu types..now WHY she's so skilled @ negative things..I'll let you decide on your own. 😈😳

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷