Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Saakshi happy with Mohnish exit (Page 2)

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:57am | IP Logged
well we do know that mohnish didint lyk the fact that the serial was so parvati centric mayb this caused some friction on the sets i mean otherwise saakshi gets on with her costars and they have such nice things to say abut her as well

Sasha4eva Goldie
Sasha4eva
Sasha4eva

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Thanks alot for sharing

---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:56am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Wink
annie_2283 Senior Member
annie_2283
annie_2283

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

well we do know that mohnish didint lyk the fact that the serial was so parvati centric mayb this caused some friction on the sets i mean otherwise saakshi gets on with her costars and they have such nice things to say abut her as well

Yeah!! I agree. I think Mohnish really has ego problems. What was he thinking??  He didn't like it because the show is "Parvati centric"??? Parvati is the protagonist of the show, She IS the show. He should have been happy with what he got. IMO his character is getting more importance by the day, almost as much as Parvati. Anybody else would have been happy. Btw, if Sakshi didn't get along with him I bet it was because of him cause Sakshi gets along fine with everybody else. Actors and their egos!!!Ermm

Thanks for sharing btw.Big smile

satto.hyd Newbie
satto.hyd
satto.hyd

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Nonetheless the daily platonic twists and new roles the balaji team demonstrates your serials are school of acting and the best student of your school is saakshi (parvathi) . Would it mean that you all deserve high ranking and status in the industry protocol.Iam not protesting, but assuming the category you all belong to. There are many a sarcastic comments of a kind on the roles you all try to deliver, but the role you all are playing with in your paradigm making portrayals . Convincing to the fact all of you are with passion ,zeal & talent hidden in you. Saakshi (I hope i havent dishonoured your numerology belief)..you are too good and the way you question skeptically your role always to media and the people who are watching your program while media does interviews you, reveals you have perfect practical sense in you, but some where its you who created this question to many by your performance and being bold in front of the camera. I wish i could meet U to discuss on this frame work and understand the preparation you brought in to this role and made a mistake of just do it with out believing in this kind of role had impressed me (offcourse i had the same feeling when i did my first interactive supper theatre play long ago " A Jungle theme party" in The alleygator as "veerappan" and next day it was surprise all the news media caught up the item on their news hours for through out the day..infact i refused to do this and i was forced to do by my friends and i never knew thats going to be the big bang on the news all over india in print and television ..)catch me if you can -satish at satto.hyd@gmail.com. Looking forward to we catch up in this space some day.

Edited by satto.hyd - 30 March 2006 at 12:16pm
PrInc£s$ ANg£L IF-Dazzler
PrInc£s$ ANg£L
PrInc£s$ ANg£L

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
Saziya IF-Dazzler
Saziya
Saziya

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
hummm..i think it was mohnish who didn't get along with sakshi. well he really missed out his chance to be the next prerna-bajaj of television.
Saziya IF-Dazzler
Saziya
Saziya

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
and yeah thanks for the article

Go to top