Written Update 29 March

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Here is the update for 29 March:

Nimmo puts a sorry card on the dressing table. Swati comes sees and laughs by reading it. Nimmo yells at her that I did it so hardly and u r laughing. THen Swati indicated to the bed and NImmo sees that Swati also put a sorry card for nimmo on bed. They both laughs. Then Naina comes and tries to patch up between them. They pretend that they r still angry with each other. Then both laughs and then 3 of them fights and shares emotional moments.

Kunal is trying to choose a dress but can't decide. So asks for KK's help. KK says, u have everything. Y do u have to decide? HE says, that's the prob that's y I can't choose.THen Vikrant comes and asks Kunal for a favor. Kunal asks wot is the prob. Vikrant says, remember that girl. Kunal says, ohh! ur current girl.YEah what happens to her? Vkirant says, no! NOthing happened to her. It's abt her sister. Her sister lost the job. THat's y I was wandering if u can call in the channel and tell them to put her back in job. Then my girl will b also happy and I'll also create an impression in their family. Kunal says, anything for u.

Swati, Nimmo, Naina, Candy all r playing caram. Candy asks every1 abt bf. Nimmo says, I want a boy who is normal and average looking. Who can keep me happy. I don't want to make my life fancy like stories. Then she goes to her room and stands infront of mirror holding the ear-rings. Swati and Naina asks who gave it? SHe says, Vikrant sir!! THey say, uuuhhhhH! luv case. She blushes and says, no! not like that. I even don't know how to luv sum1. I can juz accident. Naina says, luv happens automatically. It's like that song Jaane kyun log pyaar karte hain. U know in that song there was aamir and pretty. And in ur life it'll b u and ur guy. When u'll fall in luv naa then if u'll jump from a high building then also there will b sum1 who will hold u. Then Nimmo dreams at night that she and vikrant r dancing on that song. THen she thinks Vikrant is going near to her and she says, noo! sir! not now. After marriage. It's not right to do b4 marriage. THen she wake up and thinks abt those ladder scenes and what nainaa told her abt luv. Then she wears the ring and comes in hall room and walks around. Candy asks what happened? Nimmo says, there is a great confusion in my life. Don't know wot to do. Swati comes and says, if sum1 will shout in dream that, not now! sir! after marriage. Then obviously there is sumthing. NImmo blushes and says, that means u didn't sleep. Swati says, nimmo u r in luv. Nimmo thinks i guess swati is right. I'm really in luv probably.

Kunal calls Swati's boss and tells him to put swati back in job. Every1 is eating breakfast at nimmo's house. Neeta tells Nimmo to invite Vikrant in a dinner. Coz he helped them a lot. Nimmo says, okay! I'll tell him. Then swati's boss comes at home and gives swati a bouquet and tells her to join the job. Swati thinks what's wrong with boss? sumthing is fishy. Every1 says, congrates Swati for getting back the job. Then Nimmo looks up on the sky and thanx to God and says, I guess u hired a good ear surgeon. U listened to my prayer carefully. Keep it up.

Swati and Nimmo gets ready for the office. Naina gets ready for a beauty contest. Swati says, u can pass in first round coz they need beauty for first round but then later they need brain. THen three of them shares a pillow fight. Naina got a call from photographer and they say they'll do her portfolio in juz 40,000 (50% discount). Naina gets happy, but also gets worried for the money. Nimmo gives her Nimmo's savings from childhood. It was like 7,000. Then Naina goes to her mom. Neeta kept sum money for renovation of her shop. She promises Naina to give that money. Kanta asks her, then what'll happen to renovation? Neeta says, I won't do it. When Naina and Swati will progress in their life, they will open a shop for me. Kanta says, And we'll name te shop "Neeta ka kaamaal/Kantaa ka Dhamaal".

Nimmo comes to office and tells vikrant that she brought a gift for him. He says, wow! I luv gifts. Give me that. Nimmo begins to unwrap the gift by herself. And then she showed him it's a pet dog. Vikrant says, Kutttaa??/ Nimmo says, yeah! sir. Kutta was the occasion that made us friends. So I brought it for u. And u can give it ...(i'm sorry. I forgot what was the word). Vikrant gets confused. ANd nimmo asks him don't u know wot does that word means. VIkrant says, no! then nimmo shows him that hitting dog cutely on it's head is called that word. Then Nimmo invites him for the dinner. VIkrant gets xcited and says, I was waiting fo rthis opprotunity. Nimmo says, jiii? Vikrant says, no! Nothing, I will come to ur house tonight. THen they both arranges sum files and nimmo's dupatta stucks with a handle of drawer and she thinks it's vikrant who is holding it. She says, sir! what r u doing? SUmbody will come and see. Sir! Then she realizes that Vikrant is not even in the room. He left the room sumtimes  ago. Nimmo takes her dupatta back and episode ends.

Tomorrow: Nimmo's dad asks her mom, tell me clearly neeta. Why did u invite Vikrant today? SHe says, I think nimmo has got a feelings for vikrant in her heart. Didn't u see how happy she was preparing food for him!!!

Hey! guys good news.😃 Today Vikrant said it clearly that he luves nimmo. He told kunal that the sister of the girl he luves lost the job. So Swati is nimmo's sister. And I don't think Vikrant had met Nainaa b4. So obviously he luves nimmo. 👏
thanx 😊.
Edited by Rizi - 18 years ago
thanks for the update 👏 👏 😊
seems a nice epi and yeah may be nimmo is in love with vikrant and he also have feelings for nimmo. 😊
the twist may b dat he has already seen naina n is in luv wid her!!!
Kanta says, And we'll name te shop "Neeta ka kaamaal/Kantaa ka Dhamaal". 😆 😆 😆 kanta ben is so funny
now thats really confusing, 😕 whom vikrant has fallen 4? i like 2 c vikrant more than Kunal with Nimmo.neway thanx 4 the update. 😊
______
Jhinku
Thanks a lot for the update.
Nice episode actually.
By the way i m confused who is Vikrant falling for Nimmo or Swati 🤔
Nice Epi, Thanks 4 The Update! 😃

Originally posted by towhid

Here is the update for 29 March:

Hey! guys good news.😃 Today Vikrant said it clearly that he luves nimmo. He told kunal that the sister of the girl he luves lost the job. So Swati is nimmo's sister. And I don't think Vikrant had met Nainaa b4. So obviously he luves nimmo. 👏

YEP.....I just hope they two get together, they both make a good couple.

I just hope that the article proves wrong....