India-Forums

April 6 update

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Manager tells that Samar had been responsible for everything Samar pleads guilty but Gyan does not hear anything and tell the Inspector to take him away. Outside the house on the behest of Manas journalists surround Samar and ask him uncomfortable questions. Jia comes to his rescue. Savitri pleads for Samar 's innocence an Jia comes and tells Gyan that she supports Samar and in her opinion Samar is framed. Gyan says no body from the family will support Samar . In the jail Devyani tells Samar that Gyan has turned his back against him when Jia comes with the lawyer. Netra tells Gyan and Samar that despite your telling Jia not to support Samara she has gone ahead with the lawyer,. Gyan gets angry and confronts Jia .. Jia says she will stand by the truth even if it means going against Gyan

I  know this is going to be the most broingest episodes from here. Wow this is soo boring i want it to become better

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 5:43am | IP Logged
and look how netra is trying to get the family aganist jia
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I think atleast Savithri will realize on Jia and see how steep netra will fall. I think she will now on help Jia get rid of Netra....

Thanks for the update!
chweetweety Goldie
chweetweety
chweetweety

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update. I hope so too...that savitri will realise now and things would turn out good soon....after all she was the main character behind all this mess LOL
nali Groupbie
nali
nali

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!! i think that by savitri being on jia's side things might be a little easir for her; hope this happens
shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i wish for samething too!WinkLOL
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

yeah u welcome guys yeah if savitri sees tha jias is helping her feelings on her will change but her helping her kick her out i don't know she is a back stabber and u know she will use and dispose. But it will be nice to see savitri helping jia.

I rreally hate netra she is evil in everyway and u know i loved shehkar but after he sat with netra for her puja made me angry he says he loves only jia but doing that isn't love what a goober headAngry

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

How can netra try to get the family aganist jia and i hope jia  gets fiesty she needs to be a bitch now i swear she is toooo nice!

Go to top