Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Exactly..this was my response sunaina..I appreciate her change.
I personally feel ...La has understood the bitter truth that ASR does not love her. Friends were over sympathizing for her.
I am not telling should not...but dont blame ASR..He never told her to change and do things. He told her he is fine the way she is.
Then people started talking that she changed and did everything for ASR...and now look what he did..Yes its true, but dont blame him. La knew the truth still she was keep going with ASR.
Khushi has faced so much insults from her and ASR too.But i personally think..ASR has shown his soft side to khushi and have saved her a lot and helped her.La was and is constantly selfish..she always thought about her and ASR...Not a single time she thought about Khushi. She gave gift to khushi and gave a relation of friendship..i appreciate her for that. I hope in future she does not return and turn vamp.. If truly she has grasped what khushi taught her then she will good forever for everyone.
ASr is doing right and giving her comfort. La deserves that.
La should leave ASr for khushi as return gift that she made her good person and taught certain morals and principles to live better life.
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Su,

I like the new La and I don't think she is gonna be a vamp !

But I have a question ! La has behaved so rudely to Kushi in the past, but when she changed for good, did she apologize for her rude behavior ? No, but she returned it with hundreds of thanks and sincere, genuine gestures. So, we all praise her and say how close have Kushi-La grown.

In the same way, why ASR is not treated ? He has apologized to Kushi unlike La and paid her babuji's hospital bills which can't even be compared with La's good deeds, has been nice to Kushi whenever possible, has been her pillar of support/strength but still people want Kushi to leave ASR.

I know the relationship dimensions are completely different but still.,

Why ?

sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

@ Su,

But I have a question ! La has behaved so rudely to Kushi in the past, but when she changed for good, did she apologize for her rude behavior ? No, but she returned it with hundreds of thanks and sincere, genuine gestures. So, we all praise her and say how close have Kushi-La grown.

In the same way, why ASR is not treated ? He has apologized to Kushi unlike La and paid her babuji's hospital bills which can't even be compared with La's good deeds, has been nice to Kushi whenever possible, has been her pillar of support/strength but still people want Kushi to leave ASR.

Why ?

There are three answers to this why
1. They want ASR for themselves.😳
or
2. They hate Barun Sobti and never could accept  Barun Sanaya pairing 😡
or
3. They are simply man-haters 😆
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

Exactly..this was my response sunaina..I appreciate her change.
I personally feel ...La has understood the bitter truth that ASR does not love her. Friends were over sympathizing for her.
I am not telling should not...but dont blame ASR..He never told her to change and do things. He told her he is fine the way she is.
Then people started talking that she changed and did everything for ASR...and now look what he did..Yes its true, but dont blame him. La knew the truth still she was keep going with ASR.
Khushi has faced so much insults from her and ASR too.But i personally think..ASR has shown his soft side to khushi and have saved her a lot and helped her.La was and is constantly selfish..she always thought about her and ASR...Not a single time she thought about Khushi. She gave gift to khushi and gave a relation of friendship..i appreciate her for that. I hope in future she does not return and turn vamp.. If truly she has grasped what khushi taught her then she will good forever for everyone.
ASr is doing right and giving her comfort. La deserves that.
La should leave ASr for khushi as return gift that she made her good person and taught certain morals and principles to live better life.

I agree with you . La is good but not innocent .
-Nithi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

There are three answers to this why
1. They want ASR for themselves.😳
or
2. They hate Barun Sobti and never could accept  Barun Sanaya pairing 😡
or
3. They are simply man-haters 😆

The 1st option seems to be real and true 😆

Thanks for the clarification.
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I don't sympathize with her. Sorry folks. I pity her situation and never wanted any girl to be cheated on. But she is not supposed to be a sympathetic character. I was not too bothered by her tears.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
La can most definitely come back as a vamp because we have seen her capability here.

I don't feel too bad for La. Breakups are painful but she admitted she was kidding herself.  

I also think the CVs can manipulate the story to look like KKG was a double agent trying to force the marriage thing on La because she knew ASR will ultimately leave her because of it.  Or at least that is the line she can be fed by Mami or Shyam.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

@ Su,

Why ?

perhaps, I can attempt an answer.

The reason is that Khushi has to "feel" with unwavering confidence that ASR is her support. We know it, but khushi does not. So until ASR makes khushi actually feel his love for her, and expresses his unreserved love for her, we will not accept his olive branch.

-Nithi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

perhaps, I can attempt an answer.

The reason is that Khushi has to "feel" with unwavering confidence that ASR is her support. We know it, but khushi does not. So until ASR makes khushi actually feel his love for her, and expresses his unreserved love for her, we will not accept his olive branch.

I wasn't mentioning about the acceptance of ASR's deeds but was instead curious why some want Kushi to leave ASR for a new guy / spinster life / all options that dont't have ASR in the picture 😆
Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: momma1128

La can most definitely come back as a vamp because we have seen her capability here.

I don't feel too bad for La. Breakups are painful but she admitted she was kidding herself.  

I also think the CVs can manipulate the story to look like KKG was a double agent trying to force the marriage thing on La because she knew ASR will ultimately leave her because of it.  Or at least that is the line she can be fed by Mami or Shyam.

OMG! STOLE MY WORDS EXACTLY MY FRIEND...👏