India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Watch this again before you sympathise with LA

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
And she never said sorry to KHushi for all her misdealings with her in office and calling the police in Raizada mansion

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlsammi5star1315_Janki_Sunshine25jaswargikoinahiJuicee_Sushiearshiyanafly_doglittlemoiIshrafan11shilparoxxchammak_challo--Krish--CDloveZuzanaasha...zafiHaRul-loverChitraFincandescentMrDarcyfanmomma1128nyxx.Saraa.shybabepinky_blueskiesapplesauce.DiamondLife

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
forgiveness is divine, she is getting an apt punishment ie. being rejected in love, for all her past misdeeds. Chalo maaf kar dethe hain, nahi?

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinan33shasammi5felly_aShaily.huny.thebestShahulittlemoipreetijaiswal19Herman_4ubd670816-Aicha-..Apz..stardust-JennyAvnishowstruckSupna9TargaryenGayuArnavanjssbk2

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Bit she did change Na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

Danika Senior Member
Danika
Danika

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I've started drifting away from IPKKND because it has lost its spark. But I have listened to Rabba Ve after how many days, you dont know, and I remember how I fell in love with the serial. Where are those Rabba Ve scenes that make this serial magical?? There used t be one in every episode.

All serials start off soo good, but then start fading away like Pratigya and Navya and definately Maryada (in my opinion anyway).I hope IPKKND doesn't do the same. 

I can now remember those scenes at the start and I love them, why cant we just go back in time and re-experience all those beautiful rabba ve moments??

Btw, does anyone remember the scene where the door handle broke off? Arnav wanted to tell Khushi something, what was it? I think everyone has forgotten about that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaam91aanu23-Raz-SankiPagalGirlabouttown

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
hmmm tht was past ! she didnt do a crime :) ! tht was her old ego :) !! which doesnt have it no more :) !! now its a different lavanya ! who has changed in every way :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9princessunara

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

forgiveness is divine, she is getting an apt punishment ie. being rejected in love, for all her past misdeeds. Chalo maaf kar dethe hain, nahi?

Sure maaf kar denge phir bhi she should not be over-sympathized.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25shaam91chammak_challoDiamondLifeanjs

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danika

I've started drifting away from IPKKND because it has lost its spark. But I have listened to Rabba Ve after how many days, you dont know, and I remember how I fell in love with the serial. Where are those Rabba Ve scenes that make this serial magical?? There used t be one in every episode.

All serials start off soo good, but then start fading away like Pratigya and Navya and definately Maryada (in my opinion anyway).I hope IPKKND doesn't do the same. 

I can now remember those scenes at the start and I love them, why cant we just go back in time and re-experience all those beautiful rabba ve moments??

Btw, does anyone remember the scene where the door handle broke off? Arnav wanted to tell Khushi something, what was it? I think everyone has forgotten about that.

oh no we all remember that scene .
Who can forget the blue shirt and Lemme finish EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

I will compile the scenes and post it by midnight ( eastern)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanMrDarcyfan

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
you know i was thinking. ASR has been 100 times more rude to khushi

in fact in some of the episodes he insults, humiliates her and calls her gold digger, down market , choti aukath, opportunist etc, and in fact in front of an office full of people too, yet we are willing to forgive him at the first instance of remorse he shows, i am willing to forgive la too by the same virtue. Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolovestar1315sneak-peekhuny.thebestS.Stephysbk2MrDarcyfanSankiPagal

Go to top