Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Shohan

hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahah 😆

shohan if u cannot present ur self with grace here...give us a break for sometime
CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shohan iz pissin me off i think imma have to leave IF too
ruby now u dont be a kid...y u get annoyed so easily?we r here with u na...stop this i will leave forum...
yes sweety....Ruby to be frank i feel u r the sweetest person among all the gals here....i never saw u talking bad abt neone for no reason..and i remeber during FG days the way u tried to bring peace among the fans with ur posts....i immediately pmed u as i was very impressed that time
CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
awwwwwwww thanxx ramani yeahh u were mah first friend on IF n then madhuuuu...da good ol dayz
lets wait for FG2..wqe will rock again...and nobody will have time to observe each others styles 😆
Chief Saab thumbnail
DON WORRY GALS .. SAM KE BAD AFFI IS ALWAYS HERE TO DESCRIBE UR SWEETNESS .. 😆 😉

SORRY SORRY SORRY .. WUT WUS THE QUESTION ...???

YEAH WHO IS THE SWEETEST GAL ... ??

I THINK U ALL GIRLS ARE SWEETERS THAN EACH OTHER .. EK SE BARH KAR EK HO TUM LOG ... 😉
affi that so sweet of u 😊 ..but i am angry with u right now... 😡
Chief Saab thumbnail
nut why u r angry with me yaar me ne kia kia .. hamesha hi bhi special deti ho or aaj bilkul simple .. koi to waja he 😳 😳 😳
i am upset not angry..affi ne kyop forums chodne ki baat kiya?aur bataya bhi nahi