Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Love him or hate him but you just can't ignore him

lonely14 IF-Rockerz
lonely14
lonely14

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Hello all,

Watched big boss after a LONG time today. One of THE best episodes ever in the history of big boss. Salman should've hosted the entire season by himself, this season would've rocked then.

The power this man commands is just exceptional. Usually when a STAR goes into the big boss house, contestants are always flogging around them like a moth to a flower, but today everyone except Andrew Symonds pretty much shit their pants. What a sight that was to see. Everyone knew they were about to be shown the mirror and I, for one got tremendous pleasure out of it. The way he just set everything straight was a sight to see. I don't want to go into who/how much he said to the contestants, because honestly that depends on YOUR perception. For me, Salman Khan was bang on, he didn't spare anyone and he didn't take shit from anyone either.

On the forum today, I see a lot of people supporting and loving Salman Khan for what he did, and I also see, the hatred and accusations against him. Finally, the world seems to be right, I was getting sick and tired of these "bandwagon" Salman Khan fans that emerged after his recent success. Today, it seems balanced, which is what makes the world fun ;)

Whether you bring up his past, or look past it and appreciate what he had done since then, you can't just ignore the fact that the man's got style and power.

In today's episode, I saw the man I have loved/admired/adored/respected all my life and today my admiration/love/adoration/respect have grown ten folds. His fans love him to no ends, and "the other side" just loves to bash him to no end. In short, Love him or hate him, but you just can't ignore the man called Salman Khan.

There is a quote in Harry potter by Voldemort(I know wrong character but suits here):

"There is no good or evil, there is only power"

That is apt for the enigma called Salman Khan. There are people who appreciate his kind, generous character, and there are people who keep judging him on his past, either way we just can't stop talking about Salman Khan.

For this reason, I hope and wish he is here to stay as a host for the rest of the season (and hopefully come back next year as well (wishful thinking)).

To all those, who supported him today, I just love to read about it, you put a smile on my face. To all those who are hating him, it gives me MORE reasons to love him. So thank you to both the sides.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25ssszphoenix_alifb.sweetdolllippianns123coolkratosMahekFTWCotswoldsMrManagementmajaPicasso9khamosshhh-Cruiser-blue-ice.

coolkratos Senior Member
coolkratos
coolkratos

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Salman made a superb point that himself and sanju have been in jail, as its nothing compared to the BB house and these ppl cant hang in there for even one day.

It takes a big man to talk about his experience of going to jail.. RESPECT for him has increased from me..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25anns123MahekFTWPicasso9-Cruiser-

sssz Newbie
sssz
sssz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
totally agree!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25Picasso9

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Salman Khan is the Best.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25ssszPicasso9

ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ssszzingaruanns123

chika11 Groupbie
chika11
chika11

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Yes it was the BEST EPISODE ever.  SALMAN was truly dabaang.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssszPicasso9

ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Cotswolds Goldie
Cotswolds
Cotswolds

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Excellent post and very aptly put. Salman has the personality, quiet confidence, likability and tremendous awe inspiring presence. An easy going person at heart who can get stern at batting of eyelid. Everything revolves around him when he is a guest on any show. People like him, luv him..

Only Salman could pull out what he did today. Many Salman haters were clamorously pronouncing that Salman has no guts to straighten out Akash. His treatment to him was classic bordering on sarcasm, veiled threat, displeasure.. but all in a controlled, dignified demeanour. My eyes were all fixated on him.. His excellent voice, impeccable dialogue delivery made great impact.

The live situation like this requires tremendous presence of mind and conversation flowed very naturally and precisely. He was in full control at all times. He knew his worth and behaved majestically and also simply. Hats off!!!

zingaruanns123Picasso9

Go to top