India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 90)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
@Mimi - Well he's still not convinced on the Thakur front yet, so it's best if Phulwa keep it to Kulbushan only. Anyways Abhay has some suspicions on Kul, so that could work, but if she takes Thakur's name he'd probably get angry at her and tell her how Thakur was so worried for her to get home etc etc. 

@PhAb - LOL sweet sour sexy - I like the way you're going!!Thumbs UpLOL
I'm guessing for now it'd be overloaded with sweetness...reunion after so long and that too in such dire circumstances...sigh, I think they're reactions upon seeing each other would be epic!!:D

@Anu - Hopefully! Thing is, since Abhay's only gonna reach them till after nanijee has died, so I'm guessing we might only be able to see Phulwa starting to run away?:/ At any rate, I'm thinking Friday would entirely focus on her running around and hopefully Abhay catches her at the last bit!!

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Ah! Freeedooommm! Dancing
I feel like dancing right now!! :D

Ok back to PhAb! :P

@Thakur- Agree. Better forget Thakur for a while. Let them (Us alsoLOL) enjoy each other company for a while then worry about other things. ;)

@PhAb- True yaar i doubt any progress on that front will be happening before Friday but...khair lets see how todays epi goes. 
Cant wait to see their reaction!
I hope we get that hug. Day Dreaming
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Congrats!! Feeling of liberation from exams - wah! It's so exciting (as long as you don't bum around like me for nearly 2 months you won't get that bored either:D)

@Thakur - Thakur's pretty annoying these days. It's the same old same old, threatening the Thakurayn, trying to kill Phulwa, trying to brainwash Abhay - sigh seriously he needs a new act soon.
LOL I'm actually quite amused at what Abhay's gonna plan to do next. I mean he has to somehow find a balance between khataming her and err not khatamin her at the same time. Bechara, falling in love with the person he's supposed to killLOL

@PhAb - Yesss hug! At least last 5min main bhi chalega! Mope I'm getting more and more bored PhAbless - time passes too slowly when you don't see 'em
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Thanks! :D 
Haha nahi only two weeks and this thought is already making me want to do so many things that have been on the wait list. :P 

@Thakur- True its getting repetitive. But what else is he supposed to do? Confused

@Abhay- Sachi yaar. Of all the people these two had to fall for each other. But then thats what makes them so special. 
Waise it reminds me of a quote i once read. (yes i save quotes:P)

"It's quite possible that he is the only man that I simply cannot have for reasons beyond us both.  God doesn't make impossibilities all that often. There's probably only this one in my life...and I went and fell for him."

Well yeah its more appropriate from Phulwa pov. But then again they both are in similar situation...both are in love with that one person who they cant have...sigh. 

Haan yaar PhAbless epis are not helping...I need my PhAb dose badly!! :((

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
@2 weeks - well no matter, I'm pretty sure they'll pick up the pace by then and give us weeks of PhAb to drool over:D

@Thakur - Monkey dance!ROFL Still, he's so evil that you get repulsed by it. I always feel really bad for Thakurayn, at least Phulwa has a voice and stands up for herself so Thakur doesn't physically torture her himself but Thakurayn bechari...I'm really geared for Phulwa to give her the courage to stand up to him!

@Quote - Wow that's a really accurate and sweet quote for them:) And it's very neatly and decisively put - makes you wanna smile when you realise what it's saying.

It's really funny and ironic that in some ways, she ended up getting married to the man whom she both loved and hated with so much heart. And they've entered into the relationship poles apart only to discover that they're possibly the most similar people around...very strange the way these things workWink
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
@Thakurian- Agree. Her character is really bechara. You really feel bad for her yet wish that she would just speak up already. 
Wonder what could be so bad...Thakur was threatening her even in yesterdays epi that if she ever tries to say anything it wont be good. What can be worse than what already is happening? 
Maybe i shouldnt ask but really hope soon Thakurian finds the courage to speak up. 

@AP- So true. They seem to be poles apart yet they connect with each other the most. 
Yes fate works in strange ways. Sometimes you find love and happiness in the least expected of places. Sometimes things go completely wrong only to get right in the end. We dont understand but they do happen. Sigh...life. 
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Sigh...I'm still waiting for a dance in that tux. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

And his expressions! Lol. He was truly blown by her beauty. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_stiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Urgh! Dont know whats wrong but IF is not letting me post pics. :|

Edited by Ameres - 19 January 2012 at 8:20am

Go to top